+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baseball. Baseball Completes Sweep on Senior Day

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball Baseball. Baseball Hosts San Jose State

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

After taking two-out-of-three from the Rainbows of Hawai'i last weekend, Louisiana Tech (20-23, 3-9 WAC) concludes its 2012 home stand and hosts San Jose State (21-19, 5-4 WAC) for a three-game series beginning on Friday at 6 p.m. at J.C. Love Field at Pat Patterson Park.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball Baseball. Baseball Wins Walk-Off Style

Junior second baseman Austin Hedges was hit-by-a-pitch with the bases loaded in the bottom of the ninth to bring home the winning run as Louisiana Tech defeated San Jose State, 4-3, on Friday night at J.C. Love Field at Pat Patterson Park.

More...

Discuss it here.

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Re: Baseball. Baseball Wins Walk-Off Style

Good win last night by the DAWGS when Austin Hedges gets the game winning RBI. Yes, you get an RBI for being hit-by-a-pitch with the bases loaded.

This game was a great ending to a very eventful day.

WAC Baseball Recaps - May 4-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

Sacramento State defeated Fresno State 9-7. Louisiana Tech got past San Jose State 4-3 and Hawai‘i downed New Mexico State 14-2 on Friday night.

More...

Discuss it here.

Baseball Baseball. Tech vs. SJSU Game Two Notes

Taylor Terrasas and Bre'shon Kimbell combined to go 5-for-8 with four runs and six RBI as Louisiana Tech (22-23, 5-9 WAC) defeated San Jose State (21-21, 5-6 WAC) on Saturday afternoon at J.C. Love Field at Pat Patterson Park.

More...

Discuss it here.

Baseball Baseball. Terrasas and Kimbell Lead Baseball to 10-5 Victory

Taylor Terrasas and Bre'shon Kimbell combined to go 5-for-8 with four runs and six RBI as Louisiana Tech (22-23, 5-9 WAC) defeated San Jose State (21-21, 5-6 WAC) on Saturday afternoon at J.C. Love Field at Pat Patterson Park.

More...

Discuss it here.

Big Dog 4 Life HoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond reputeHoDo-Tech70 has a reputation beyond repute HoDo-Tech70's Avatar

Re: Baseball. Tech vs. SJSU Game Two Notes

DAWGS win 4th in a row. It was a win we needed to keep ahead of Fresno State and get even with San Jose State with 5 WAC wins each.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Re: Baseball. Tech vs. SJSU Game Two Notes

This is shaping up like the season that JB III got the "best win of his life" vs that bad Tulsa team to get exactly enough wins save his job.

WAC Baseball Recaps - May 5-WACSports.com

Louisiana Tech defeated San Jose State 10-5. Fresno State downed Sacramento State 10-6. Nevada dropped a pair of games at Seattle U, 2-1 and 4-1.

More...

Discuss it here.

Baseball Baseball. Baseball Completes Sweep on Senior Day

Alex Williams hit his 11th home run of the season in the first inning and Trevor Petersen allowed just one run in seven innings as Louisiana Tech (23-23, 6-9 WAC) defeated San Jose State (21-22, 5-7 WAC) on Sunday afternoon at J.C. Love Field at Pat Patterson Park.

More...

Discuss it here.

Baseball Baseball. Tech vs. SJSU Game Three Notes

Alex Williams hit his 11th home run of the season in the first inning and Trevor Petersen allowed just one run in seven innings as Louisiana Tech (23-23, 6-9 WAC) defeated San Jose State (21-22, 5-7 WAC) on Sunday afternoon at J.C. Love Field at Pat Patterson Park.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ george is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of light

Re: Baseball. Tech vs. SJSU Game Three Notes

congrats to a fellow menard high school (in alexandria) alum, alex williams, for his career at tech. baseball sweeps sjsu after the cusa move is announced. coincidence? i think not. also, sjsu is 2 - 0 this year vs stanford so they aren't bad.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

I was at 2 games...Jeb S is a great pitcher and can compete with just about anyone else on Day 1...Our 1-4 hitters are salty...Speaking of Alex Willaims, they pitcheda round him all weekend...6'6'' 265 looks like a giant in the batters box. Hopefully, we are peaking at the right time.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

WAC Baseball Recaps - May 6-WACSports.com

Fresno State defeated Sacramento State 8-6 and Louisiana Tech downed San Jose State 4-1 in WAC play Sunday. Nevada defeated Seattle U 8-5 in non-conference play.

More...

Discuss it here.

We do seem to be peaking at the right time. Several factors have led to the 5 straight WAC wins -
    • lineup changes,
    • improved results from the starting pitching,
    • Gilley's emergence as a long reliever/closer,
    • more patience at the plate (by most players). and
    • get ready for this, better bunting.
    We are doing a better job of advancing runners even when an out is made. I'm also seeing many more coaching decisions turn out well. Another major factor has been a lack of injuries. Our coaches appear to be doing a better job of conditioning pitchers than in years past. Bullpen depth is a concern.

If we make the tournament, we could win it. Stefan, Maton, and Petersen are probably the best starters in the conference and Gilley and Dudley out of the bullpen have been extremely effective.

+ Reply to Thread