+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attack on TECH!

Puppy TKEdawgluver is an unknown

Attack on TECH!

http://www.concordiasentinel.com/news.php?id=6749

This article slamming TECH was in the Concordia Sentinel. Just another example of the arrogance of the LSU faithful.

Champ longdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the rough

Re: Attack on TECH!

That is some backward thinking garbage especially from a publisher. Good thing is nobody reads this trash of a paper.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

People PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEEEEEEEASE do not mass email this guy and make his LSU jerkwater article relevant. Just let it insignificantly and quietly die away.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

This drivel was first distributed through the Ouachita Citizen. I believe the papers both are owned by the Hanna family.

Puppy TKEdawgluver is an unknown

I heard he published the same article in The Ouachita Citizen. I guess he doesn't care about selling advertising space to TECH fans.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    This drivel was first distributed through the Ouachita Citizen. I believe the papers both are owned by the Hanna family.
    They are both owned by the Hanna family. I believe the article was first linked here several days ago on the Merger Thread.

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

I do think it is interesting that this idiot finds Tech to be a threat to LSU. Another sign we are moving up in the world!

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

He looks like no one loves him in his GlamourShots photo!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Nothing against Ruston, but it's not Shreveport and it's certainly not Baton Rouge. It's not even Monroe.

No, it certainly isn't and I thank God for it everyday! There's a reason I live here and not in those places. And it's because it isn't ANY of those places. Thank you, Captain Obvious or should I say Captain Oblivious.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

It's blatantly obvious that the LSU crowd is running scared. They have to keep screaming, "We're the flagship!" as much to convince themselves as anyone else. Otherwise, why would the LSUBR folks care about this proposed merger? If they are this almighty "flagship" as they claim, the merger of two "lesser" state schools shouldn't even show up on their radar screen. And, in fact, they should be happy about it since the same whiney-azzes, like that twerp Hanna, were just complaining that Lombardi diverted too much money away from BR and to the other campuses. Seems to me, Hanna and the other candy-azz crybabies, should be shouting, hey! let Tech take over Eunice and Alexandria too!

But, they aren't, are they. LSU is scared. If the playing field was leveled, LSUBR would wither away to just another school...on par with Nicholls State.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    It's blatantly obvious that the LSU crowd is running scared. They have to keep screaming, "We're the flagship!" as much to convince themselves as anyone else. Otherwise, why would the LSUBR folks care about this proposed merger? If they are this almighty "flagship" as they claim, the merger of two "lesser" state schools shouldn't even show up on their radar screen. And, in fact, they should be happy about it since the same whiney-azzes, like that twerp Hanna, were just complaining that Lombardi diverted too much money away from BR and to the other campuses. Seems to me, Hanna and the other candy-azz crybabies, should be shouting, hey! let Tech take over Eunice and Alexandria too!

But, they aren't, are they. LSU is scared. If the playing field was leveled, LSUBR would wither away to just another school...on par with Nicholls State.
    The Flagship Coalition publicly stated that they have no opinion on the merger. They don't care.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    The Flagship Coalition publicly stated that they have no opinion on the merger. They don't care.
    Oh, wow! and you actually think those 34 people speak for all LSU-types???? Gimme a break. Hell, not too many associated with LSU pay attention to the coalition. Try again.

Actually, maybe LSU SHOULD pay more attention to 'em, but they don't.

Varsity Bulldog Lazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of lightLazarus_KKY is a glorious beacon of light Lazarus_KKY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TKEdawgluver View Post
    http://www.concordiasentinel.com/news.php?id=6749

This article slamming TECH was in the Concordia Sentinel. Just another example of the arrogance of the LSU faithful.
    This article reeks of FEAR! This guy is spooked big time by the mere fact at how quickly this has gained momentum.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

That certainly reads like “panic mode" to me. We know for certain that there is a group in the senate and possibly the house that want to ensure that the expansion to post secondary education takes place by revising the current wording, but I’m not sure how many or to what level.

Here is an excerpt of Barrow Peacock's response to my (and probably many others) email asking why he was not in support:
    "I am still opposed to the merger of LSUS and Louisiana Tech, as it currently reads. If LSUS and Louisiana Tech are allowed to merge, as HB 964 and SB 527 state, safeguards and assurances must be provided that require a postsecondary education system to meet the needs of our community with advanced graduate level courses."

I’m not certain whether Peacock and his group envision a law school or medical school as "postsecondary education" or just MA and PhD programs. By using the term "education system" it makes me think the former, but by then adding the wording "advanced graduate level courses" it seems to me to bring it back down a bit. But either way TECH’s growth is inevitable - a giant Paw Print on North Louisiana is about to cover a much greater expanse than many ever wanted to believe - and that’s a K9 paw not feline.

+ Reply to Thread