+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Online Chat with Bruce Van De Velde Set for Tuesday Afternoon - latechsport

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Football. Online Chat with Bruce Van De Velde Set for Tuesday Afternoon - latechs

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Can we put the visitors back on the east side in football for all games
    Quoting The Bruce:

"This past spring at our WAC meetings, I submitted a proposal to change the by-law that requires the home team to be seated on the same side as its student body. I am happy to report that the conference accepted our proposal and the rule will no longer exist beginning this fall, thus allowing our football team to remain on the West (home team) sideline for all games this fall if we so choose."

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Re: Football. Online Chat with Bruce Van De Velde Set for Tuesday Afternoon - latechs

Bruce Van De Velde:
    This past spring at our WAC meetings, I submitted a proposal to change the by-law that requires the home team to be seated on the same side as its student body. I am happy to report that the conference accepted our proposal and the rule will no longer exist beginning this fall, thus allowing our football team to remain on the West (home team) sideline for all games this fall if we so choose.
    Hooray!

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    He just answered two of yours!
    Shhh, people will figure out who I am, my BB&B username is a fog of mystery, an enigma within a puzzle within a question that NO ONE shall ever guess...

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    Shhh, people will figure out who I am, my BB&B username is a fog of mystery, an enigma within a puzzle within a question that NO ONE shall ever guess...
    I always thought your screenname referred to your syphilis condition.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I submitted an ICEE question. I hope he answers it.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

WTG Bruce!

Bruce Van De Velde:
    This past spring at our WAC meetings, I submitted a proposal to change the by-law that requires the home team to be seated on the same side as its student body. I am happy to report that the conference accepted our proposal and the rule will no longer exist beginning this fall, thus allowing our football team to remain on the West (home team) sideline for all games this fall if we so choose.
    I'd like to take credit for this. :icon_wink:

I asked him to propose that rule change.

Varsity Bulldog tech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of light tech_dawg_fan's Avatar

Admit it, hes your Uncle that's why he's chosen so many of your questions. j/k lol

Me likee

Was hosting a home football and/or basketball game in Shreveport every year a condition of joining CUSA?
    Bruce Van De Velde: No, it was not a condition. It was discussed as a way to increase value to the television contract and to help make Louisiana Tech more attractive to Conference USA. The television networks are interested in regional rivalries and Shreveport is a top 100 market. Thus, playing a game there - as long as it is the right game and not a conference game (such as a BCS opponent) - can be attractive for television and add great value to our television contract and the Louisiana Tech brand.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tech_dawg_fan View Post
    Admit it, hes your Uncle that's why he's chosen so many of your questions. j/k lol
    GermDawg = BVDV

He's asking and answering his own questions.

I sent in some pretty funny questions too, hopefully he'll answer those:

Do you follow @TheFakeBVDV?
    Are these irritating pop-up ads generating revenue for Tech?
    Since it's taking so long for responses can you answer some of the questions off-line and post an article later?

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    I always thought your screenname referred to your syphilis condition.

Varsity Bulldog tech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of light tech_dawg_fan's Avatar

I sent in some pretty funny questions too, hopefully he'll answer those:

Do you follow @TheFakeBVDV?
    Are these irritating pop-up ads generating revenue for Tech?
    Since it's taking so long for responses can you answer some of the questions off-line and post an article later?
    Great idea!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Corked bats and jars of vasoline...

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

1. A TECH merchandise question, both official school sold items, and off campus "regular" business items.
    2. Since the Shreveport market is a must, any plans to reinstate the Willie Roaf Golf Tournament.
    3. How awesome am I?
    4. Keeping the '22' on the helmet for the regular season.

GermDawg = BVDV

He's asking and answering his own questions.
    Germ, you're taking too long to answer questions!

+ Reply to Thread