+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Seals slam obama for making it political

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Seals slam obama for making it political

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Seals slam obama for making it political

I gave (and still give) obummer credit for giving the order to get bin laden in the manner we did. He could have ordered a cruise missle strike, which might have killed obl, but forever left some doubt. I also give credit to Leon Panetta for winning the argument NOT to advise the Pakistanis prior to the raid, like both obummer and Hillary wanted to do. I think obl would have been tipped off, again, like he had been at Bora bora, er, whatever that place is called.

But, I have NO doubt that given the exact same situation Romney....and for that matter, saltydawg, champ(s), and everyone else...would have done the same thing.

I do find it curious that obummer's handlers are playing this card so early, though. Even if (and it ain't) this would have given obummer a big bounce in the polls, it would've been played out by November anyway. He has played one of his few trump cards, and it doesn't appear to be working well. And, it's now been played too. This is the sign of a desparate campaign.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I gave (and still give) obummer credit for giving the order to get bin laden in the manner we did. He could have ordered a cruise missle strike, which might have killed obl, but forever left some doubt. I also give credit to Leon Panetta for winning the argument NOT to advise the Pakistanis prior to the raid, like both obummer and Hillary wanted to do. I think obl would have been tipped off, again, like he had been at Bora bora, er, whatever that place is called.

But, I have NO doubt that given the exact same situation Romney....and for that matter, saltydawg, champ(s), and everyone else...would have done the same thing.

I do find it curious that obummer's handlers are playing this card so early, though. Even if (and it ain't) this would have given obummer a big bounce in the polls, it would've been played out by November anyway. He has played one of his few trump cards, and it doesn't appear to be working well. And, it's now been played too. This is the sign of a desparate campaign.
    Spot on my man!!

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Woof! View Post
    Not even close to being the same.

And of course the media is ignoring the obvious slam of the seals and not about to mention the below as Obama celebrates himself. Maybe he will get it right in his speech tonight.....maybe.....he will realize it's not about him at all.

Media ignore year's bloodiest month...

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I do find it curious that obummer's handlers are playing this card so early, though.

1st anniversary of the takedown and they wanted to remind voters about it.

Champ ddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond reputeddgravy has a reputation beyond repute ddgravy's Avatar

Thanks TT for the blog reminder. God bless our brave soldiers and their loved ones.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown View Post
    1st anniversary of the takedown and they wanted to remind voters about it.
    Right. And if I were advising obummer I would have recommended keeping it all positive and reflective. Reminding Americans we live in a dangerous world, and I would have placed the emphasis on the SEALS and our other brave military men and women who continue to protect our nation.

Now, as an advisor to obummer, I would have waited until September 11th to launch a minor attack on Romney, bringing up Romney's 2007 comments. And then left it at that. Then, within a couple of weeks of the election, I would have played this trump card...for what it is. That was my point about the timing of the playing of this card.

But, fortunately for America, I am NOT an obummer advisor. Else that scoundrel might win a 2nd term.

Quote Originally Posted by Woof! View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Not even close to being the same.

And of course the media is ignoring the obvious slam of the seals and not about to mention the below as Obama celebrates himself. Maybe he will get it right in his speech tonight.....maybe.....he will realize it's not about him at all.

Media ignore year's bloodiest month...
    1,275 U.S. soldiers killed in Operation Enduring Freedom since president inaugurated...
    CAMPAIGN STOP: KABUL

CAMPAIGN STOP: KABUL

The democraps are trying to ride this mule as far as it will go....which ain't far. And, while they are bellowing how obummer is the only president that would have ordered obl killed like that (yeah, right...), let's all be reminded which president had obl handed to him on a silver platter, and he said no.

That's right! good ole slick willy Billy boy Klinton. obl wouldn't have been around to fund, organize, and inspire the attacks on the Cole and both attacks on the WTC, had Klinton just okayed our taking custody of him.

Funny, how the democraps lie about GWB and Romney, and leave out that little factoid of history.

image001.jpgimage002.jpgimage003.jpgimage004.jpgimage005.jpg
    A MINUTE'S WORTH OF HILARIOUS PARODY!This could have been a LIFE Magazines story had that publication still been around. Here is the Chosen One’s recollection
    of how things occurred last year. We should all be glad he is an accomplished golfer and works hard on his game.

image007.jpgimage008.jpg

A MINUTE'S WORTH OF HILARIOUS PARODY!This could have been a LIFE Magazines story had that publication still been around. Here is the Chosen One’s recollection
    of how things occurred last year. We should all be glad he is an accomplished golfer and works hard on his game.

+ Reply to Thread