+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: C-usa / la tech billboard

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

Re: C-usa / la tech billboard

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    When are we going to be able to buy some TECH-CUSA swag?
    Working on that now!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by odysseus View Post
    The one on cypress was this with a black background.

I recolored to the correct red/blue. I wonder if the guys doing the graphics for latechsports.com know that the color is wrong.

Big Dog localdawg is an unknown

Looks Awesome as a computer screen desktop!

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Your change looks too dark for reflex blue to me.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Your change looks too dark for reflex blue to me.
    It's the same blue as this logo found on latechsports.com. The black outline prob makes it look darker on the CUSA logo.

The image that someone created for latechsports.com is not even close to reflex blue.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

I'm beginning to think that whatever looks good and not necessarily close is what is used.
    Whatever blue used, when on the web, should match this.

Or I'm completely misunderstanding color charts and such. Or possibly losing color perception.

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    I'm beginning to think that whatever looks good and not necessarily close is what is used.
    Whatever blue used, when on the web, should match this.

Or I'm completely misunderstanding color charts and such. Or possibly losing color perception.
    Oh well, I'm not a graphic designer. I just know the image that latechsports put up isn't the right blue.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Oh well, I'm not a graphic designer. I just know the image that latechsports put up isn't the right blue.
    Donnie Bell Design is using non-Tech blue on all the stuff they produce. It's in between Tech blue and Lady Techster blue. That needs to get fixed.

I saw one LaTech-C-USA billboard off of I-20 westbound in Bossier City and another at the intersection of Youree and Bert Kouns in Shreveport (about 100 yards from the LSUS campus. lol). Both are very high traffic areas. These aren't the rotating billboards and are different from the ones posted earlier in this thread. I apologize for the blurriness.

Did we put up any billboards in South Louisiana or CENLA? I think we'd get more bang for the buck down there. LaTech to C-USA was all over the news throughout North Louisiana. The South Louisiana and CENLA media ignore us. The folks down there don't ever get to hear all the great things about LaTech. Those are the markets that I think we should to attack.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

I have been saying we need to use the correct blue on all Tech items. Some don't seem to think it is important (Just get kinda close, that'll be good enough.)
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    I have been saying we need to use the correct blue on all Tech items. Some don't seem to think it is important (Just get kinda close, that'll be good enough.)
    You are correct. It is important.

Correct Tech Blue:

Incorrect blue that is now being used and distributed by our athletic department:

And our clueless bookstore strikes again... They think our colors are red and royal... No wonder they produce gray, white, and red gameday t-shirts... Do we have anybody that approves of these products before they produce them?

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    Donnie Bell Design is using non-Tech blue on all the stuff they produce. It's in between Tech blue and Lady Techster blue. That needs to get fixed.

I saw one LaTech-C-USA billboard off of I-20 westbound in Bossier City and another at the intersection of Youree and Bert Kouns in Shreveport (about 100 yards from the LSUS campus. lol). Both are very high traffic areas. These aren't the rotating billboards and are different from the ones posted earlier in this thread. I apologize for the blurriness.

Did we put up any billboards in South Louisiana or CENLA? I think we'd get more bang for the buck down there. LaTech to C-USA was all over the news throughout North Louisiana. The South Louisiana and CENLA media ignore us. The folks down there don't ever get to hear all the great things about LaTech. Those are the markets that I think we should to attack.
    It needs to be convert to RGB from CYMK.

Save that lighter blue tech logo and upload it to this online conversion.
    http://www.cmyk2rgb.com/

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by RXDAWG View Post
    Working on that now!
    Bump for this. Y'all have a little construction in the way, but it's mid July, c'mon man!

Champ DellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond repute DellDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    It needs to be convert to RGB from CYMK.

Save that lighter blue tech logo and upload it to this online conversion.
    http://www.cmyk2rgb.com/
    This!!!

In order for items to be printed it has to use CMYK colors which are not as bold and bright as RGB colors. The two logos that Dawg06 showed are actually the same color, just in different types. That is the reason all of Donnie Bell's designs show that funny color logo.

Varsity Bulldog DelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post

This same billboard is east of Monroe on I20 near the community college (the real CC not the wannabe on the bayou)

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

I find it truly amazing what people bitch about on this board!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread