+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: C-USA Conference Expansion present ...... future

Big Dog Snapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to behold

Re: C-USA Conference Expansion present ...... future

Pay careful attention to his reference th Tech as the Shreveport market as do CUSA media releases. We owe Shreveport for supporting that image. Now lets make it a reality.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Snapdawg View Post
    Pay careful attention to his reference th Tech as the Shreveport market as do CUSA media releases. We owe Shreveport for supporting that image. Now lets make it a reality.
    It doesn't have to be a reality. We have a much bigger share of Shreveport than UNT has of Dallas. If we can truly get Shreveport, we will be attractive to the Big XII (same with UNT/Dallas).

Big Dog counselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of lightcounselingdawg is a glorious beacon of light

One sure way to not get the Shreveport market is to make negative comments over and over. Shreveport is my home town and of course I'm prejudiced because I CHOSE to live here and I like it a lot. But negative comments like we get on this board not only hurt people like me, but turn off other readers and fans and who live in the market. Like it or not, Shreveport may soon be home to a Tech campus, and in the future may become the main campus for La. Tech. Let's be positive about our state and the places that are important to our future.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GermDawg View Post
    I think their should be a billboard everywhere an interstate or major highway enters that radius stating Welcome to Bulldog Country...
    I would make an exception for Wisner:

"WARNING - SPEED TRAP AHEAD

message sponsored by Louisiana Tech University
    ".

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post

".
    LOL! ... and Dubach!

Big Dog MoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    LOL! ... and Dubach!
    Does Dubach even still have a cop? I never see one.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    LOL! ... and Dubach!
    I got a ticket in Dubach back in March on my way to Alexandria. I slowed down for the 45 limit, but I started watching the storm south of Ruston and sped back up to 65 without knowing it. When he did the search, he couldn't find where I'd gotten a ticket before, so, he gave me a seatbelt ticket instead of a speeding ticket. I took my seatbelt loose before he got to the car. Seatbelt ticket =$50. Speeding ticket =$240. It was my lucky day.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by MoonPieBlue View Post
    Does Dubach even still have a cop? I never see one.
    There were actually 2 there that day.

Big Dog MoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    There were actually 2 there that day.
    I'm usually up there on Sunday's. My mom still lives there. Guess he must take Sunday's off.

Champ techblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by counselingdawg View Post
    One sure way to not get the Shreveport market is to make negative comments over and over. Shreveport is my home town and of course I'm prejudiced because I CHOSE to live here and I like it a lot. But negative comments like we get on this board not only hurt people like me, but turn off other readers and fans and who live in the market. Like it or not, Shreveport may soon be home to a Tech campus, and in the future may become the main campus for La. Tech. Let's be positive about our state and the places that are important to our future.
    Shreveport will never be the main campus for Tech.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post

".
    And Dodson, LA. That local cop has a Dodge Charger with a Hemi. And...he hides.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    And Dodson, LA. That local cop has a Dodge Charger with a Hemi. And...he hides.
    And an attitude.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techblue4 View Post
    Shreveport will never be the main campus for Tech.

+1!

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

That's just some of the misinformation being spread to reduce support for the merger. It ranks right there with Tech closing down LSUS after the merger to grow the Ruston campus.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Good point. Duly noted.

HD

+ Reply to Thread