+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Our showing looks weak on the CUSA Board

Puppy usm70 is an unknown

Re: Our showing looks weak on the CUSA Board

Unless you are in a big money league, you believe your school deserves better. If the money was the same (never, never will happen) the original C-USA teams would probably be in the conference. Even after the first raid, I think we were OK with the teams added. And now a third generation. We'll get use to it, but those of us that are left behind in these changes , feel like we were good enough for teams wanting in...Until they get a better place to go (and I understand why $$).... So, yea I understand what you say about the C-USA board. but I also understand why as well.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Our showing looks weak on the CUSA Board

Quote Originally Posted by usm70 View Post
    Unless you are in a big money league, you believe your school deserves better. If the money was the same (never, never will happen) the original C-USA teams would probably be in the conference. Even after the first raid, I think we were OK with the teams added. And now a third generation. We'll get use to it, but those of us that are left behind in these changes , feel like we were good enough for teams wanting in...Until they get a better place to go (and I understand why $$).... So, yea I understand what you say about the C-USA board. but I also understand why as well.
    WHAT?

+ Reply to Thread