+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech & Tails 5 is TONIGHT!!

Varsity Bulldog taeemwar is a jewel in the roughtaeemwar is a jewel in the roughtaeemwar is a jewel in the roughtaeemwar is a jewel in the roughtaeemwar is a jewel in the roughtaeemwar is a jewel in the roughtaeemwar is a jewel in the roughtaeemwar is a jewel in the roughtaeemwar is a jewel in the roughtaeemwar is a jewel in the roughtaeemwar is a jewel in the rough

Re: Tech & Tails 5 is TONIGHT!!

I am going but was looking for a list so I could know what I wanted to bid. I got a couple of great items last year.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Maxwell's Market is officially sold-out of tickets.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    Maxwell's Market is officially sold-out of tickets.
    Borat_Great_Success.jpg

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

See you there with 8 of us

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

The live auction was for the #10 chairback from Joe Aillet stadium signed by Bradshaw. Bidding was up to $3,500 at one point I believe....

Not too much said that we didn't know here. Coaches can't talk about recruits, etc.

A cheeky LSUS student brought up the #1 NAIA baseball program and asked Bruce how it would be affected by the merger. Bruce said something to the effect of "It will be a 3-5 year transition and we'll consider the students."

It was short and sweet but Bruce had a chance to give a great answer and whiffed. I'm sure he wasn't expecting that question to be the first one.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Just a perfect event as always tonight!! Many thanks to James and Adam of NWLATAG and of course Ryan, Adam and the entire Tech staff that helped make this a success. Sonny Dykes, Mike White and Bruce were great on stage as was our Tech grad MC Tony.

Again thanks to all!

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    A cheeky LSUS student brought up the #1 NAIA baseball program and asked Bruce how it would be affected by the merger. Bruce said something to the effect of "It will be a 3-5 year transition and we'll consider the students."

It was short and sweet but Bruce had a chance to give a great answer and whiffed. I'm sure he wasn't expecting that question to be the first one.
    What do you want him to say. "If this merger happens, LSUS athletics will cease to exist. Period."

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

2 Questions from the U-P:

1. Attendance estimate, anyone?
    2. How does this Tech & Tails compare with previous ones in terms of turnout?

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Hope SD said more than he did in his boiler-plate interview with Fletcher: We just need to keep getting better. We're doing some things to try to be better and if we keep working hard we'll get better. We just need to keep getting more reps to get better and when we get better that will be better! (note: for you strict literalists, this is a VERY loose paraphrase for humorous emphasis!)
    Last edited by LookingForResults; 05-12-2012 at 08:50 AM.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Getting better will be better. Hmmmm....

New kind of coach-speak!

All I can say is, we BETTER see a BETTER start of the season. No more of this 1-3 September crap.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Getting better will be better. Hmmmm....

New kind of coach-speak!

All I can say is, we BETTER see a BETTER start of the season. No more of this 1-3 September crap.
    SD mentioned that one of their main goals was not starting off slow like last year. You could tell that the games our DAWGS should have won early on are still a very a sore point that he wants to correct this year.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

That's it? Nobody's got any attendance figures to report? No comparison's to past years attendance? No new CUSA info to report?

Sounds pretty boring to me.

HD

Champ Dubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond reputeDubya261 has a reputation beyond repute

I was there, but I didn't know Sonny or Bruce even spoke...I was busy getting to know the guys working the $10 bottomless beer booth.

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    That's it? Nobody's got any attendance figures to report? No comparison's to past years attendance? No new CUSA info to report?

Sounds pretty boring to me.

HD
    I think there had to be at least 1500 in attendance or so and possibly more because one of the door prize numbers called from the event tickets (one per person and in sequential order I believe) was in the 1480 range or so. Lots of good info in the talks by the coaches and question and answer period when all 3 were on stage.

+ Reply to Thread