+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Clinton: O's an 'amateur'

Bulldog bluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her game

Re: Clinton: O's an 'amateur'

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by bluedog View Post
    So, you want Secretary Clinton to run?
    Never! But I will say that she wouldn't have destroyed the country as quick as Obama is trying to do (on purpose). I'm ready for a female President but not "with that woman!"

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

I guess you only agreed with the headline, not the article?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    I guess you only agreed with the headline, not the article?
    You can't be addressing me as I'm the one that read and posted it. I agree with the headline and quite a bit of the article. This is a huge slam on Obama by one of your own most popular libs maverick. And it was all over the conservative talk shows this week. Have you read the article?

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    You can't be addressing me as I'm the one that read and posted it. I agree with the headline and quite a bit of the article. This is a huge slam on Obama by one of your own most popular libs maverick. And it was all over the conservative talk shows this week. Have you read the article?
    Most of the article is centered around President Clinton trying to persuade Secretary Clinton to run for president. You were asked whether you wanted her to run and you said "Never!" So, I assumed you agreed with the headline about President Obama being an amateur, but not the article focused on Ms. Clinton running for president. It wasn't that big of a stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    Most of the article is centered around President Clinton trying to persuade Secretary Clinton to run for president. You were asked whether you wanted her to run and you said "Never!" So, I assumed you agreed with the headline about President Obama being an amateur, but not the article focused on Ms. Clinton running for president. It wasn't that big of a stretch.
    Given how Obama has turned out I would have preferred Hillary to his butt. So my focus in the article was on his slam of Obama.

From the article:
    "The withering criticism is incredible, given the fact that Bill Clinton is actively campaigning for Obama’s re-election." That's funny stuff!

Obama is an amateur all right!!!

HOPE FOR CHANGE !?!?!?

SOME WILL APPRECIATE THIS AND SOME WILL NOT.

HOWEVER, ALL OF IT IS TRUE.

After only 29 months of Obama ....

Here's your change!

January 2009

TODAY

% chg

Source

Avg... Retail price/gallon gas in U.S.
    $1.83

$3.44

84%

Crude oil, European Brent (barrel)
    $43..48

$99..02

127.7%

Crude oil, West TX Inter. (barrel)
    $38..74

$91..38

135.9%

Gold: London (per troy oz.)
    $853.25

$1,369.50

60.5%

Corn, No.2 yellow, Central IL
    $3.56

$6.33

78.1%

Soybeans, No. 1 yellow, IL
    $9.66

$13..75

42.3%

Sugar, cane, raw, world, lb.Fob
    $13..37

$35..39

164.7%

Unemployment rate, non-farm, overall
    7.6%

9.4%

23.7%

Unemployment rate, blacks
    12.6%

15.8%

25.4%

Number of unemployed

24.7%

Number of fed. Employees

2.2%

Real median household income
    $50,112

$49,777

-0.7%

Number of food stamp recipients

+35.1%

Number of unemployment benefit recipients

22.2%

Number of long-term unemployed

146.2%

Poverty rate, individuals
    13.2%

14.3%

8.3%

People in poverty in U.S.

9.5%

U.S.. Rank in Economic Freedom World Rankings

n/a

Present Situation Index

-21.4%

Failed banks

17.1%

U.S.. Dollar versus Japanese yen exchange rate

-8.6%

U.S.. Money supply, M1, in billions

18.4%

U.S.. Money supply, M2, in billions

6.5%

National debt, in trillions
    $10..627

$14..052

32.2%

Just take this last item: In the last two years we have accumulated national debt at a rate more than 27 times as fastas during the rest of our entire nation's history.
    Over 27 times as fast. Metaphorically speaking, if you are driving in the right lane doing 65 MPH and a car rockets past you in the left lane.
    27 times faster, it would be doing 1,755 MPH!

Sources:
    (1) U.S. Energy Information Administration; (2) Wall Street Journal; (3) Bureau of Labor Statistics; (4) Census Bureau; (5) USDA; (6) U.S. Dept. Of Labor;
    (7) FHFA; (8) Standard & Poor's/Case-Shiller; (9) RealtyTrac; (10) Heritage Foundation and WSJ; (11) The Conference Board; (12) FDIC;
    (13) Federal Reserve; (14) U.S. Treasury

So, tell me again, what is it about Obama that makes him so brilliant and impressive? Can't think of anything? Don't worry. He's done all this in 29 months -- so you'll have one year to come up with an answer. Every statement in this email is factual and directly attributable to Barrack Hussein Obama. Every bumble is a matter of record and completely verifiable.

EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS...

I WONDER HOW MANY WILL FORWARD THIS ?

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out."

CAN YOU AFFORD 4 MORE YEARS !!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Over 27 times as fast. Metaphorically speaking, if you are driving in the right lane doing 65 MPH and a car rockets past you in the left lane.
    27 times faster, it would be doing 1,755 MPH!

That was me test driving the new 890hp Shelby 'stang!!!

Obama Not Scheduled to Commemorate D-Day again!

by Keith Koffler on June 6, 2012, 10:10 am
    It’s D-Day and President Obama is hitting the beaches – of sunny California!
    Instead of scheduling a brief event to mark the 68th anniversary of America’s brutal landing on the shores of Normandy, Obama is already on his way to San Francisco, where he will hold two fundraisers before moving on to Beverly Hills to stage two more.
    Obama failed to mark D-Day with either a speech or a written proclamation both last year or the year before. He did give a speech in 2009, the 65th anniversary of the event.
    First Lady Michelle Obama, who has made much of her “Joining Forces” campaign to support military families, also has nothing planned for D-Day. She’ll be in New York City for a fundraiser and then in Philadelphia to meet with campaign volunteers.
    Obama’s failure to mark D-Day in any significant way is both a shame and a political mistake.

According to the Department of Veterans’ Affairs, two critical swing states – Florida and Pennsylvania, are among the top five states in terms of veterans’ population. Within the top twelve are four others – Michigan, Ohio, Virginia and North Carolina – all states Obama desperately needs to carry.

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/201...memorate-dday/

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Unfortunately, it's a strictly numbers game. There aren't many veterans from that campaign, or even the war, left. Appealing to them does nothing for him, especially since most (I guess 90%) are completely against him. Saddening.

+ Reply to Thread