+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Huge sunspot pointed at Earth. "There will be signs in the sun moon and stars"

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Re: Huge sunspot pointed at Earth. "There will be signs in the sun moon and stars"

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    I think I will go study investigative judgment now.
    I've been revisiting Augustine lately. He's SO super Catholic. Yet the seeds of Luther and Calvin are in there.

City can get pretty deep in the weeds, but Confessions reads like a novel.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Huge sunspot pointed at Earth. "There will be signs in the sun moon and stars"

I have been reading a lot and not posting much when it comes to this subject. I can appreciate Tyler and Soonee and their viewpoints. My personal feeling is that we should not dwell on these events and the steadiness/growth in occurrences. I think we should focus on the fact that we were instructed to be ready and make sure we do our best to win as many as we can so they are ready as well. That way the day or hour will not matter. There should be urgency. However, I sometimes wonder if all these events distract us from the goal because it is so unbelievable to read and witness it all. Is that satan's part in it all? Master of distraction?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    I have been reading a lot and not posting much when it comes to this subject. I can appreciate Tyler and Soonee and their viewpoints. My personal feeling is that we should not dwell on these events and the steadiness/growth in occurrences. I think we should focus on the fact that we were instructed to be ready and make sure we do our best to win as many as we can so they are ready as well. That way the day or hour will not matter. There should be urgency. However, I sometimes wonder if all these events distract us from the goal because it is so unbelievable to read and witness it all. Is that satan's part in it all? Master of distraction?
    IMHO, we were given signs in the Bible for a reason and the discussion and study of these and their relationship to the current world setting and happenings is all a part of watching and yearning for His coming. And we are commanded to do just that as well as to reach others for Christ so that they may know Him and watch as well. I promise you that it is not a bad thing nor a distraction to be watching and waiting as the bride for her groom.

The First Six Bowls of Wrath
    14for they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them together for the war of the great day of God, the Almighty. 15("Behold, I am coming like a thief. Blessed is the one who stays awake and keeps his clothes, so that he will not walk about naked and men will not see his shame.") 16And they gathered them together to the place which in Hebrew is called Har-Magedon.
    Cross References

Matthew 24:43
    But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into.

Luke 12:37
    It will be good for those servants whose master finds them watching when he comes. Truly I tell you, he will dress himself to serve, will have them recline at the table and will come and wait on them.

Luke 12:39
    But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what hour the thief was coming, he would not have let his house be broken into.

1 Thessalonians 5:2
    for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.

1 Thessalonians 5:4
    But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

2 Peter 3:10
    But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare.

Revelation 3:3
    Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

Revelation 3:11
    I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown.

Revelation 3:18
    I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.

Revelation 22:7
    "Look, I am coming soon! Blessed is the one who keeps the words of the prophecy written in this scroll."

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    I've been revisiting Augustine lately. He's SO super Catholic. Yet the seeds of Luther and Calvin are in there.

City can get pretty deep in the weeds, but Confessions reads like a novel.
    A spicy novel at that.

P.S. I wasn't really going to go read about investigative judgments. I was ribbing Tyler a bit about what happens to people who think they have prophecy figured out. You have to cover you backside, ;-)

I'm hanging around with the Shakespeare kings for October.
    It's time to close the doors to the Temple of Janus.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    IMHO, we were given signs in the Bible for a reason and the discussion and study of these and their relationship to the current world setting and happenings is all a part of watching and yearning for His coming. And we are commanded to do just that as well as to reach others for Christ so that they may know Him and watch as well. I promise you that it is not a bad thing nor a distraction to be watching and waiting as the bride for her groom.
    The First Six Bowls of Wrath
    14for they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them together for the war of the great day of God, the Almighty. 15("Behold, I am coming like a thief. Blessed is the one who stays awake and keeps his clothes, so that he will not walk about naked and men will not see his shame.") 16And they gathered them together to the place which in Hebrew is called Har-Magedon.
    Cross References

Matthew 24:43
    But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into.

Luke 12:37
    It will be good for those servants whose master finds them watching when he comes. Truly I tell you, he will dress himself to serve, will have them recline at the table and will come and wait on them.

Luke 12:39
    But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what hour the thief was coming, he would not have let his house be broken into.

1 Thessalonians 5:2
    for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.

1 Thessalonians 5:4
    But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

2 Peter 3:10
    But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare.

Revelation 3:3
    Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

Revelation 3:11
    I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown.

Revelation 3:18
    I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see.

Revelation 22:7
    "Look, I am coming soon! Blessed is the one who keeps the words of the prophecy written in this scroll."

Good point. I guess I didn't say it right. There are some that will argue all day that they can predict the time of the second coming and they often use world events as the evidence. I agree that these events prove HIS return is "soon" and we have to remember that. However, it seems some would rather be right than redeemed.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Good point. I guess I didn't say it right. There are some that will argue all day that they can predict the time of the second coming and they often use world events as the evidence. I agree that these events prove HIS return is "soon" and we have to remember that. However, it seems some would rather be right than redeemed.
    I'm not asserting the bible prophecy is wrong and I certainly am not saying we shouldn't desire the return of Christ. I just don't see anything unusual going on. That's all I'm saying.

The only reason I keep looking at this thread is because there is a little green dot that shows I posted in the thread. No matter how hard I try to ignore it, I click the darn thing.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Nobody knows the day or the hour but God. But man the season feels close. I do think the rapture and His later coming will most probably be on or within jewish festivals.

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    I'm not asserting the bible prophecy is wrong and I certainly am not saying we shouldn't desire the return of Christ. I just don't see anything unusual going on. That's all I'm saying.

The only reason I keep looking at this thread is because there is a little green dot that shows I posted in the thread. No matter how hard I try to ignore it, I click the darn thing.
    Understand. But I respectfully disagree per signs that Christ pointed to but to watch for as well as the mankind's condition at the time. Just one small tidbit of the many verses such as Matthew Chapter 24; Roman etc..

Perilous Times and Perilous Men
    2 Timothy 3:1-9 But know this, that a in the last days 1perilous times will come: 2 For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 unloving, 2 unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, 4 b traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, 5 chaving a form of godliness but d denying its power. And e from such people turn away! 6 For f of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts, 7 always learning and never able g to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8 h Now as Jannes and Jambres resisted Moses, so do these also resist the truth: i men of corrupt minds, j disapproved concerning the faith; 9 but they will progress no further, for their folly will be manifest to all, k as theirs also was.
    Last edited by TYLERTECHSAS; 10-03-2014 at 03:50 PM.

I promised myself not to look, and I looked anyway.

Some thing are like the the streaking sports fan, in a train wreck, during a forest fire. You have to look.

CNN link.

Blood moon returns early Wednesday, and this time it's bigger

CNN iReport
    By Ben Brumfield, CNN
    updated 12:34 PM EDT, Tue October 7, 2014

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/03/tech/i...html?hpt=hp_t2

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    CNN link.

Blood moon returns early Wednesday, and this time it's bigger

CNN iReport
    By Ben Brumfield, CNN
    updated 12:34 PM EDT, Tue October 7, 2014

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/03/tech/i...html?hpt=hp_t2
    This article did it. Now I'm convinced.

"Bout time"

Again, pretty freaking cool!

10 Facts About the April 4, 2015 Total Lunar Eclipses

http://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/facts-lunar-eclipse.html

A
    nd this one.

http://www.space.com/25409-four-bloo...r-eclipse.html
    Last edited by TYLERTECHSAS; 04-01-2015 at 11:56 PM.

+ Reply to Thread