+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tech's In Town - New Orleans

Puppy GammaPsiPike1412 is on top of his/her gameGammaPsiPike1412 is on top of his/her gameGammaPsiPike1412 is on top of his/her gameGammaPsiPike1412 is on top of his/her gameGammaPsiPike1412 is on top of his/her gameGammaPsiPike1412 is on top of his/her gameGammaPsiPike1412 is on top of his/her gameGammaPsiPike1412 is on top of his/her gameGammaPsiPike1412 is on top of his/her gameGammaPsiPike1412 is on top of his/her gameGammaPsiPike1412 is on top of his/her game GammaPsiPike1412's Avatar

Tech's In Town - New Orleans

Who's going to the dinner in New Orleans? I signed up today so there's still time.

tech_s-in-town---new-orleans.jpg

http://www.latechalumni.org/s/810/in...1844&post_id=0

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Tech's In Town - New Orleans

I'll be there.

louisiana_dog too.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Zea's or Serrano's would have been better.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Trying to figure out if I should go to this one or the one in Baton Rouge. I would have to skip class Wednesday night, otherwise I would definately go to this one.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    Trying to figure out if I should go to this one or the one in Baton Rouge. I would have to skip class Wednesday night, otherwise I would definately go to this one.
    Juban's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Semolina's.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Truth. And the BR one is 15 bucks, instead of the NOLA 25

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    And cheaper for this event, but it's two hours from work.

I don't think that I can make the Baton rouge event before remarks start.

Champ BRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    And cheaper for this event, but it's two hours from work.

I don't think that I can make the Baton rouge event before remarks start.
    You want us to stall them?

Quote Originally Posted by BRDawg81 View Post
    You want us to stall them?
    Yes!

Varsity Bulldog Nuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the roughNuke Dawg is a jewel in the rough Nuke Dawg's Avatar

Wife and I will be there.

Nuke

Big Dog metrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her game metrydawg's Avatar

So how was it? Any talk about how now, CUSA's impact will have on finally getting Tech sports into the news rag we have down here?

Quote Originally Posted by metrydawg View Post
    So how was it? Any talk about how now, CUSA's impact will have on finally getting Tech sports into the news rag we have down here?
    Bruce promised to work on a radio affiliate.

Big Dog metrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her game metrydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LATechBanjo View Post
    Bruce promised to work on a radio affiliate.
    Thanks for the info. It's been a long time since Tech was on radio in New Orleans. The late 70's I remember Tech was on WWL 870AM.( WWL is on FM too!!!) At night, WWL AM broadcasts will reach across a big stretch of the US. This is the station I would hope Bruce lands a deal with.( Only if LSU games do not preempt ours, as in the past) Headlines in the Times Picayune of Tech victories would be big time.

Quote Originally Posted by LATechBanjo View Post
    Truth. And the BR one is 15 bucks, instead of the NOLA 25
    Was it worth 25? Any over 21 drinks included?

+ Reply to Thread