+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fox & Co., minus the Fox

Champ techblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to behold

Fox & Co., minus the Fox

Sean Fox announced on the show today that he will be leaving the show after Wednesday. Fox, I have really enjoyed listening to the show the past several years and it just won't be the same without you. I want to thank you for all you have done for Tech and North Louisiana sports and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Re: Fox & Co., minus the Fox

Did he mention where he's going? I caught part of the show but it was the Doctor segment.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

That is totally going to ruin my afternoon drive home from work.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Thank you for the kind words it means alot. In fact everything on here,facebook and twitter im going to print off and show my daughter one day."Long ago daddy was cool see!" It was very tough but its the best move for my family. As great as radio/meida is most places dont have benfits and the pay isnt what you would imagine...or maybe it is haha...
    Luckily ill still live in the area and make some games. Going to work for marsala beverage in Monroe....Everyone loves the beer guy hahaha.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

so....Wtf are you going?
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Leaving Fox and Company to work for the Budweiser distributor here.

fyi where im leaving to go work broken here on bbb. Where all the big news happens haha

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    Leaving Fox and Company to work for the Budweiser distributor here.
    deathmatch

JAB vs. bluecrew
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

dammit

I hate this

Very sad to do it. Man enough to admit wife and i shed tears over this. It will be very emotional on my final show wed. I put my heart and soul into the show and station and proud of what was built.However leaving now is the right thing to do for my family..

Big Dog Sw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to all Sw's Avatar

Simply put, you will be missed, and thank you for years of great information and entertainment!

Bulldog DAWG TIME has turned a few heads around hereDAWG TIME has turned a few heads around hereDAWG TIME has turned a few heads around hereDAWG TIME has turned a few heads around hereDAWG TIME has turned a few heads around here

Good luck Fox!

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    Thank you for the kind words it means alot. In fact everything on here,facebook and twitter im going to print off and show my daughter one day."Long ago daddy was cool see!" It was very tough but its the best move for my family. As great as radio/meida is most places dont have benfits and the pay isnt what you would imagine...or maybe it is haha...
    Luckily ill still live in the area and make some games. Going to work for marsala beverage in Monroe....Everyone loves the beer guy hahaha.
    Fox, you gave me my start in Radio 7 years ago and I'll never forget that. I understand what you have to do. I made the same choice 4 years ago and still miss it terribly. We all hope you don't give it up completely. Your the best and we will miss you.

Thanks remember you coming bye the station. Luckily will still do the football shows on sat and sun in the fall.

Will there still be an afternoon show?

+ Reply to Thread