+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fasa and Irs.

Varsity Bulldog larhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of light

Fasa and Irs.

Anyone else having trouble with the fasa forms and sending of tax returns to the Tech? This is year three and it changes every year. This year is the most difficult. Tech says it is Irs and irs says it has been sent. I am about to pull my hair out.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Fasa and Irs.

Quote Originally Posted by larhob View Post
    Anyone else having trouble with the fasa forms and sending of tax returns to the Tech? This is year three and it changes every year. This year is the most difficult. Tech says it is Irs and irs says it has been sent. I am about to pull my hair out.
    I started a thread about this a few months ago and was pretty much chastised for thinking the new requirement was BS.

I assume you file electronically. If not, the money will be delayed. Be sure to choose the IRS Data Retrieval Option. If your Fafsa is chosen for verification, they will not take paper copies. If you file electronically you are supposed to be able to access w/in 7-10 business days.

Varsity Bulldog larhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of lightlarhob is a glorious beacon of light

Was told today I had to get the transcript from the irs and get it to them.They would not take a copy. This is some crap. Been doing this for 3 months.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Vettewrecker has been having problems with this and other problems with the financial aid department as a whole ever since she applied last summer. Fortunately, everything's worked out in a timely manner, but she's got the luxury of being able to get in their faces on a daily basis unlike out of towners. It got so bad at one point, that she threatened to go threaten Reneau that she was going to the papers with the problems she was having and mentioning a merger would be a bad idea until the financial aid office gets competent. And before you all get up in arms, first, it was just a threat, second, the financial aid department is so bad that the freakin people in charge asked her to bring them the copy of the new forms because they haven't seen them yet and wanted to see what they looked like. The've been using the forms for months. That's incompetence at its finest.

Great!

+ Reply to Thread