+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ruston Job

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

Ruston Job

I told myself I wouldn't do this, but I'm nearing the end of my rope here in terms of options. I'm looking for a summer job in or around Ruston until classes start back. I can lift heavy equipment (cheerleading for a few years and lifting weights for nearly 10 years) and have good experience in sales (worked at a Vitamin World in Bossier). If anyone has any leads or knows anyone to contact, please pm me.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

Re: Ruston Job

Probably gone, but the library wanted someone who could do heavy lifting. Was in paper last week or earlier this week. May have been part time, though.

+ Reply to Thread