+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Baseball. Derouen Leads Baseball to 5-2 Victory

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball Baseball. Baseball Run-Ruled in Game One

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

A seven-run seventh inning was too much to overcome as Fresno State (24-24, 7-9 WAC) defeated Louisiana Tech (23-25, 6-10 WAC), 12-2, in a run-ruled decision on Friday evening at Pete Beiden Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball Baseball. Baseball Shutout in Fresno; Clinch Playoff Spot

With both teams clinching a Western Athletic Conference playoff spot hours before the game, both teams went to their respective bullpens early as Louisiana Tech (23-26, 6-11 WAC) fell to Fresno State (25-24, 8-9 WAC), 4-0, on Saturday evening at Pete Beiden Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

Baseball Baseball. Derouen Leads Baseball to 5-2 Victory

A two-out, three-run double by Jacob Derouen was all the Bulldogs needed as four relief pitchers combined for 7.0 scoreless innings to lead Louisiana Tech (24-26, 7-11 WAC) over Fresno State (25-25, 8-10 WAC) on Sunday afternoon at Pete Beiden Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

Baseball Baseball. Tech vs. Fresno State Game Three Notes

A two-out, three-run double by Jacob Derouen was all the Bulldogs needed as four relief pitchers combined for 7.0 scoreless innings to lead Louisiana Tech (24-26, 7-11 WAC) over Fresno State (25-25, 8-10 WAC) on Sunday afternoon at Pete Beiden Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread