+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 85 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: CNN Ratings Hit 20-Year Low...

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Re: CNN Ratings Hit 20-Year Low...

I’ve yet to see anyone post anything about that on my newsfeed. I wonder if this ends up hurting Fox?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    I’ve yet to see anyone post anything about that on my newsfeed. I wonder if this ends up hurting Fox?
    Why? Who would be in favor of a President getting to decide which members of the press have access to the White House?

From POTUS’s brief:
    “The President and White House possess the same broad discretion to regulate access to the White House for journalists (and other members of the public) that they possess to select which journalists receive interviews, or which journalists they acknowledge at press conferences.”

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Is it illegal for a Prez to deny a journalist, or anyone, access to the White House?

I think Trump, the White House, should tell CNN to send someone else. Of course, I give up trying to give Trump advice. I do have access to him, via a website where those of us who were invited, can post questions/comments and I know a couple of my comments have been relayed to him. But he does what he does. I will say this, someone needs to convince him it makes sense "to keep your friends close, and your enemies closer."

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Did you seriously just ask me that question? I’m not pro Trump or anti Trump, but I know people that believe he’s a god-like person. It was the same way with Obama. I’m constantly seeing posts about people being mad at Fox for having Juan Williams and Heraldo as commentators. If they get pissed at that, I can’t imagine how they’d feel if they think Fox is siding with CNN against Trump. Doesn’t matter if it’s right or wrong. This was meant for Goosey.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Is it illegal for a Prez to deny a journalist, or anyone, access to the White House?

I think Trump, the White House, should tell CNN to send someone else. Of course, I give up trying to give Trump advice. I do have access to him, via a website where those of us who were invited, can post questions/comments and I know a couple of my comments have been relayed to him. But he does what he does. I will say this, someone needs to convince him it makes sense "to keep your friends close, and your enemies closer."
    Worse. It violates his constitutional rights.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Worse. It violates his constitutional rights.
    He has a right to be an unrestricted white house correspondent. Yeah, that's it. It's right there in the first amendment.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    He has a right to be an unrestricted white house correspondent. Yeah, that's it. It's right there in the first amendment.
    Don't confuse goosey with facts. Just agree it's a "Constitutional crisis!" I love it when the libs scream that; same folks who use the Constitution to wipe their butts with.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    The federal judge said CNN was likely to prevail on their 5th Amendment/due process claim. Basically, the White House doesn’t have the right to take away his pass without due process.

Whether they give him a pass in the first place is a separate issue, and mostly a First Amendment issue.

Nice try, though.

It doesn’t concern you that we have a President that has such a hard time following the Constitution?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

It doesn’t concern you that we have a President that has such a hard time following the Constitution?
    The Constitution allows for CNN, not certain reporters. CNN has not been banned for acting a fool. Just the one guy. We'll see how it ends up. Nice try though.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

So Alex Jones, InfoWars, and Glen Beck are at the same level as CNN now correct? They should have WH Press credentials? It's their right!!

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    So Alex Jones, InfoWars, and Glen Beck are at the same level as CNN now correct? They should have WH Press credentials? It's their right!!
    Wrong on all accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    CNN gets to decide who...

...because they are all about the constitution.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Why? Who would be in favor of a President getting to decide which members of the press have access to the White House?
    Trump? I would. He's been awesome at the number and length of press conferences, media coverage and answering questions. Better then any that I can remember.

A democrat...never. They've all sucked.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Obama? He's gone thank the Lord.

+ Reply to Thread