+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 82 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: CNN Ratings Hit 20-Year Low...

Hybrid View

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs Up CNN Ratings Hit 20-Year Low...

Maybe America is waking up after all.

CNN Ratings Hit 20-Year Low...

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: CNN Ratings Hit 20-Year Low...

Piers Morgan is no Larry King.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Piers Morgan is no Larry King.
    CNN is no FOX.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    CNN is no FOX.
    It is also no FOXNEWS. And thank god for that.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Anderson Cooper 360°, The Situation Room (usually, but not always), and Sanjay Gupta MD are the only programs on CNN worth watching.

Studio B, Your World with Niel Cavuto, The Five, Fox Report, The O'Reilly Factor, and Red Eye are the only programs on FNC worth watching.

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Studio B, Your World with Neal Cavuto, The Five, Fox Report, The O'Reilly Factor, and Red Eye are the only programs on FNC worth watching.
    I do enjoy watching The Five and Red Eye (usually on the weekends since it's on during the week at 2 AM). I think On the Record with Greta Van Susteran is the best straight news/interview show on Fox News.

The O'Reilly Factor is fine, but it's become mainly formulaic. I liked Sean Hannity better when he was part of Hannity and Colmes, and I believe Hannity's talents are way overrated compared to the ratings he gets at 8 PM.

Anderson Cooper does a decent job at times on CNN.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechAlum05 View Post
    I do enjoy watching The Five and Red Eye (usually on the weekends since it's on during the week at 2 AM). I think On the Record with Greta Van Susteran is the best straight news/interview show on Fox News.

The O'Reilly Factor is fine, but it's become mainly formulaic. I liked Sean Hannity better when he was part of Hannity and Colmes, and I believe Hannity's talents are way overrated compared to the ratings he gets at 8 PM.

Anderson Cooper does a decent job at times on CNN.
    On the Record is okay, but they seem to be not very objective. Pretty much, the show is the FNC equivalent of Nancy Grace. Susteran is usually pretty good. I blame the producers.

I don't like Hannity. Definitely overrated.

On the Record is okay, but they seem to be not very objective. Pretty much, the show is the FNC equivalent of Nancy Grace. Susteran is usually pretty good. I blame the producers.

Hannity rambles about the same thing over and over again. It drives me crazy but he is right to hammer home the point at times.

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

There's no need to associate Greta's program with the Nancy Grace crap. On The Record does cover some court cases, but at nowhere near the level of the Nancy Grace/HLN bloodsuckers or even Geraldo. I think Greta is the best Fox News interviewer on prime-time.

Quote Originally Posted by TechAlum05 View Post
    There's no need to associate Greta's program with the Nancy Grace crap. On The Record does cover some court cases, but at nowhere near the level of the Nancy Grace/HLN bloodsuckers or even Geraldo. I think Greta is the best Fox News interviewer on prime-time.
    Maybe it has changed, but On the Record has been as bad as Nancy Grace. It was obvious Greta tried not letting that happen, but the producers overruled her numerous times. I don't think she controls the show as much as she should. But again, it could be different now.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Hannity is Fox's Keith Olbermann or virtually anyone else on MSNBC (does real reporting even happen on MSNBC). Not real bright, yet arrogant. As much a narcissist as Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Hannity is Fox's Keith Olbermann or virtually anyone else on MSNBC (does real reporting even happen on MSNBC). Not real bright, yet arrogant. As much a narcissist as Obama.
    Yes, but there was no need to rub it in so I kept it simple.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Hannity is not full of hate like Olberman and other MSNBC folks. He is passionate. There is a difference.

Luke Russert is the one person on MSNBC who I would consider an decent journalist. He does tilt to the left like his father Tim did, but he does do actual journalistic reporting.

I don't think Hannity is as much a narcissist as Obama. His status as the #2 rated cable news host and the #2 rated talk radio host has more to do with scheduling (Hannity follows Bill O'Reilly on Fox News and Rush Limbaugh on the radio, both #1 in their respective formats) than his talents as a television and radio host (which are very overrated). He has the basics of conservatism down, but he doesn't have the deep thought process behind conservatism like Limbaugh or Mark Levin do.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Maybe America is waking up after all.

CNN Ratings Hit 20-Year Low...
    Back to the point. Possibly even this fact doesn't bode as well for Hussein Obama.

http://www.deadline.com/2012/05/cnn-...primetime-low/

+ Reply to Thread