+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 85 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: CNN Ratings Hit 20-Year Low...

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Re: CNN Ratings Hit 20-Year Low...

Their problem is that 75% of people who are interested in news are watching Fox News. CNN and MSNBC are splitting the 25% who don't like Fox. If they want more viewers they should figure out what Fox News is doing.... duh.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T_Won View Post
    Their problem is that 75% of people who are interested in news are watching Fox News. CNN and MSNBC are splitting the 25% who don't like Fox. If they want more viewers they should figure out what Fox News is doing.... duh.
    I watch CNN, but it's not because I don't like Fox. It's more because I can't stand Fox's morning show. When it's not on, I'm probably watching both. Rush said yesterday that people watch shows, they don't watch networks. I think he's right.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    I watch CNN, but it's not because I don't like Fox. It's more because I can't stand Fox's morning show. When it's not on, I'm probably watching both. Rush said yesterday that people watch shows, they don't watch networks. I think he's right.
    If they gave Rush a show, they would improve their ratings significantly... at least when he's on. I doubt they would be willing to do that though. They are probably trying to steal Al Sharpton from MSNBC instead.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Did you read it? If so, then you would see that they say CNN isn't biased enough. They've played in the middle so much that today's polarization (of which you support) and their lack of understanding of the internet (no surprise there, Time Warner sucks) is making them obsolete.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

They are probably trying to steal Al Sharpton from MSNBC instead.
    Worth a look...

http://www.businessinsider.com/watch...-morgan-2012-5

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    It's only funny 'cause it's true.

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

It's only funny 'cause it's true.
    All great comedy has at least an element of truth to it.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Roll your eyes all you want, doesn't change how blind you are.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Roll your eyes all you want, doesn't change how blind you are.
    If you really believe that "CNN isn't biased enough. They've played in the middle so much ", Then you are the blind one. You know not the history nor have viewed for enough years what their part (founded in 1980) of creating truly biased liberal news coverage was and still is all about. You've never known the difference as I doubt you were even born yet when CNN started/went down and what it has morphed into today. CNN used to be more centered in the middle but it left that a very, very long time ago. And obviously you can't see it now either. or you have zero concept of what an unbiased "Middle" as you stated it really is. I know that FOX is biased and admit it as it fights the uphill battle daily against the rest of the the entire mass media. And it still is closer to the truth on a daily basis.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

If you really believe that "CNN isn't biased enough. They've played in the middle so much ", Then you are the blind one. You know not the history nor have viewed for enough years what their part (founded in 1980) of creating truly biased liberal news coverage was and still is all about. You've never known the difference as I doubt you were even born yet when CNN started/went down and what it has morphed into today. CNN used to be more centered in the middle but it left that a very, very long time ago. And obviously you can't see it now either. or you have zero concept of what an unbiased "Middle" as you stated it really is. I know that FOX is biased and admit it as it fights the uphill battle daily against the rest of the the entire mass media. And it still is closer to the truth on a daily basis.
    You don't get it do you? First, the comment was about the article. That was their statement and it contradicts everything you say, especially since it is true. Secondly, yes, CNN has is just as unbiased as anyone else. They do play the middle, they don't go to extremes of everyone else.
    THAT IS WHY THEY ARE LOSING VIEWERS.

Guess what? You admit Fox News is biased, but you are okay with it because it "balances" out the rest? That's bullshit and you know it when it comes to news organization. You are too far right to know what the middle is and have no base to challenge me on it.

It's better for you to just admit both, and all, are crappy products.

You don't get it do you? First, the comment was about the article. That was their statement and it contradicts everything you say, especially since it is true. Secondly, yes, CNN has is just as unbiased as anyone else. They do play the middle, they don't go to extremes of everyone else.
    THAT IS WHY THEY ARE LOSING VIEWERS.

Guess what? You admit Fox News is biased, but you are okay with it because it "balances" out the rest? That's bullshit and you know it when it comes to news organization. You are too far right to know what the middle is and have no base to challenge me on it.

It's better for you to just admit both, and all, are crappy products.
    CNN is not in the middle and hasn't been for 2 decades at least (Klinton and post Klinton)!! And they have been ultra left biased for years. You're just not old enough to have seen the difference from where they they have come from (1980).

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

CNN is not in the middle and hasn't been for 2 decades at least (Klinton and post Klinton)!! And they have been ultra left biased for years. You're just not old enough to have seen the difference from where they they have come from (1980).
    You are correct on both points TT. CNN has been far left for years and JuBru is too young to recognize the difference.

Yes, being "young" automatically makes it impossible for me to see what CNN is doing right now. How dare I not take into consideration what was going on 30 years ago.

This is fitting.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, being "young" automatically makes it impossible for me to see what CNN is doing right now. How dare I not take into consideration what was going on 30 years ago.
    We agree! Being young does make it impossible for you. At this point, if you get it right it's just luck; but the good news is MOST get wiser with time.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Almost 25 years ago...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfUHqzaDs6U

The only place you could hear a conservative voice was CNN.

+ Reply to Thread