+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 85 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Thread: CNN Ratings Hit 20-Year Low...

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: CNN Ratings Hit 20-Year Low...

Dang what's CNN and Cuomo doing using their actual minds for a change?

CNN to Schiff: What about lack of witnesses saying Trump committed crime?

Chris Cuomo asks Dems 'chief prosecutor if that 'hurts' impeachment case

A president can be removed from office, according the Constitution, for treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors.
    CNN's Chris Cuomo apparently had that in mind Thursday night when he asked the Democrats' designated chief prosecutor in their impeachment investigation of President Trump if he's concerned about the lack of witnesses who claim Trump committed a crime when he asked the Ukrainian president to look into alleged corruption by the Bidens in Ukraine.
    On his "Cuomo Prime Time" show he discussed with House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff the testimony of Timothy Morrison, the Daily Caller reported. Morrisson, a former White House senior director for European affairs, told lawmakers Thursday he didn't think "anything illegal" occurred during Trump's July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.
    Schiff said he believes Trump considered himself "above the law" with "no accountability."
    But Cuomo pointed out that with the exception of the Ukrainian-born National Security Council official Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, no other witnesses apparently consider the call illegal or an abuse of power.
    "Do you think that hurts you?" Cuomo asked. "Because it certainly bolsters the courage of Republicans to say, even Mr. Morrison today, ‘Yeah, they all saw it for what it was but they didn’t think it was a crime.'"

Schiff replied: "You know, Chris, I can’t go into the substance of the testimony. I wouldn’t agree with the general characterization you’ve made of it, but you’ll have the opportunity to read the transcripts very soon for yourself and decide what does the evidence show."
    Schiff contended that despite "differences between the witnesses and their opinions" and "recollections," there is a "consistent narrative here about what took place." He then called on the American people to "make their own judgment" when they hear from the “witnesses directly."
    NBC News anchor emeritus Tom Brokaw, who covered Watergate as a correspondent in 1973, said in an interview Tuesday that the "big difference" between then and now is that the Democrats don't have "the goods" on President Trump.
    Vindman, according to Fox News investigative reporter Catherine Herridge, struggled during closed-door testimony Tuesday to back up his claim that Trump demanded that Ukraine conduct an investigation.
    He was asked specify what part of the Ukraine call showed "demand" for investigation into political rivals. A source told Herridge that Vindman struggled for several minutes with the language of the phone-call transcript. Ultimately, he replied that because President Trump was the person in position of power, the whole phone call amounted to a demand of favor from the Ukrainian government.

The resolution specifies that the White House counsel can present its case, respond to evidence, attends hearings, raise objections to testimony and cross-examine witnesses. But the provisions will not be implemented until the case is referred from the House Intelligence Committee, chaired by Adam Schiff, to the House Judiciary Committee. That means Schiff can continue his investigation without the involvement of White House counsel.
    The resolution also gives authority to the Democratic chairmen to approve which witnesses can be called.
    Earlier this year, House Democrats were focused on accusations that Trump's 2016 campaign colluded with Russia and that after Trump's election, he obstructed the investigation of the accusations. However, special counsel Robert Mueller found no evidence of collusion and left it up to the Justice Department to decide whether or not to refer obstruction of justice charges. Attorney General William Barr and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein concluded obstruction charges were not warranted.

https://www.wnd.com/2019/11/cnn-schi...mmitted-crime/

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Nunes sucks totally CNN dry of all of their money just leaving the infected puss in Atlanta and their other major outlets.

Nunes files $435M suit against CNN over Ukraine ‘hit piece’

Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., sued CNN for defamation on Tuesday, accusing the cable network of publishing a “demonstrably false hit piece” about him amid his high-profile opposition to the Trump impeachment inquiry.

The 47-page lawsuit, filed in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, accuses the liberal network of publishing “numerous egregiously false and defamatory” statements about Nunes on Nov. 22, 2019 when journalist Vicky Ward reported claims that Nunes met with Ukranian prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, in Vienna in 2018 to dig "up dirt" on Hunter and Joe Biden.

WATCH DEVIN NUNES DISCUSS HIS SUIT AGAINST CNN ON 'HANNITY' TONIGHT AT 9 PM ET ON FOX NEWS CHANNEL

Nunes, who has been leading GOP opposition to the House Democratic impeachment inquiry in the House Intelligence Committee, says he “did not go to Vienna or anywhere else in Austria in 2018” and “has never met” Shokin.

“CNN is the mother of fake news. It is the least trusted name. CNN is eroding the fabric of America, proselytizing, sowing distrust and disharmony. It must be held accountable,” the lawsuit, obtained by Fox News, states.

DEVIN NUNES DOUBLES DOWN ON PROMISE TO TAKE CNN AND DAILY BEAST TO COURT: 'IT SHOULD BE FUN'

Nunes is seeking at least $435,350,000 in compensatory and punitive damages.

CNN did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
    The lawsuit mocks the “trusted” source of CNN’s story, Lev Parnas, a man recently indicted by the U.S. government and charged with multiple federal crimes. The CNN story said Parnas’ attorney told them his client was willing to tell Congress about Nunes’ travels. The suit includes a tweet sent by MSNBC justice and security analyst Matthew Miller, who publicly questioned Parnas’ credibility.
    CNN'S CHRIS CUOMO MOCKED AFTER ATTEMPT TO DISPROVE TRUMP'S PHONE THEORY WITH CALL TO MOM FAIL
    “It was obvious to everyone – including disgraceful CNN – that Parnas was a fraudster and a hustler,” the suit said. “It was obvious that his lies were part of a thinly-veiled attempt to obstruct justice and to trick either the United States Attorney or House Intelligence Committee Chairman, Adam Schiff into offering ‘immunity’ in return for information’ about [Nunes].”

What?? well of course as it happened daily during the swampy and planned take over of the government by the regressive libs during this process.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    What?? well of course as it happened daily during the swampy and planned take over of the government by the regressive libs during this process.
    And the Supreme Court ruled Trump is correct as it regards Article 2 of this impeachment hoax.

How can anyone watch the Clinton News Network on a regular basis? They know not and care not about the truth and will be held accountable.

Covington MAGA hat teen settles $250M defamation suit with CNN

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Ya know...I have no sympathy for CNN. But this award is ridiculous. This is why we need tort reform, codification of what constitutes being responsible, in civil matters, and the limits...HUGE LIMITS...on awards. I mean, really? This young fellow was done $250 million in damages (he asked for $800 million)? Nah, I don't think so. He, and his handlers, claim his life has been impacted by the negative publicity of this incident. Well, if they would stay out of the news everyone would forget about it. Next, he has been exonerated...we all know CNN et al lied, but HELLO! that's what they do everyday! Maybe Trump should sue 'em too.

Again, I am not defending CNN and the others, who still face lawsuits. But no way has this young man been impacted such that this award is justified.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Ya know...I have no sympathy for CNN. But this award is ridiculous. This is why we need tort reform, codification of what constitutes being responsible, in civil matters, and the limits...HUGE LIMITS...on awards. I mean, really? This young fellow was done $250 million in damages (he asked for $800 million)? Nah, I don't think so. He, and his handlers, claim his life has been impacted by the negative publicity of this incident. Well, if they would stay out of the news everyone would forget about it. Next, he has been exonerated...we all know CNN et al lied, but HELLO! that's what they do everyday! Maybe Trump should sue 'em too.

Again, I am not defending CNN and the others, who still face lawsuits. But no way has this young man been impacted such that this award is justified.
    Just for clarification, he didn't receive 250 million as far as we know. That was how much the revised lawsuit was seeking. I'm sure he received multiple millions of dollars from the settlement though. I don't have an issue with him suing them over the lies, but I agree 250 is crazy.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

Disagree. His life, and the lives of his family,were threatened because of news outlets like CNN. The award should be as much about punishment for reckless and dishonest reporting as it is for restitution to the aggrieved. A few million is a drop in the bucket for CNN, it should be enough to hurt.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

How can anyone watch the Clinton News Network on a regular basis? They know not and care not about the truth and will be held accountable.

Covington MAGA hat teen settles $250M defamation suit with CNN

If they had done research and come up with their opinions honestly, I doubt very seriously they'd be settling this lawsuit. They could prove they meant no malice toward the student and their freedom of the press rights would have been upheld.

If, however, they were using their platform to push an agenda based on a narrative they KNEW was false, and subsequently caused this student harm (I am going to assume this would have been shown in a trial), they would assumedly be liable.

I think they should also be required to admit wrongdoing as part of the settlement.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    If they had done research and come up with their opinions honestly, I doubt very seriously they'd be settling this lawsuit. They could prove they meant no malice toward the student and their freedom of the press rights would have been upheld.

If, however, they were using their platform to push an agenda based on a narrative they KNEW was false, and subsequently caused this student harm (I am going to assume this would have been shown in a trial), they would assumedly be liable.

I think they should also be required to admit wrongdoing as part of the settlement.
    This type of purposefull malice will continue to happen by the elitist left media. They care nothing about the truth and pull the trigger too quickly every single time and very seldom held accountable. The same goes for Pelosi and Schumer's sheep in DC.
    "Ready, shoot, aim".

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

This type of purposefull malice will continue to happen by the elitist left media. They care nothing about the truth and pull the trigger too quickly every single time and very seldom held accountable. The same goes for Pelosi and Schumer's sheep in DC.
    "Ready, shoot, aim".
    How quickly you forget...

https://www.npr.org/2019/09/13/76068...eth-rich-story

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    And you still think Clinton's and Hollywood's buddy Epstein killed himself I suppose?

Famed doc says Epstein murder ‘more’ likely after graphic photos emerge

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

And you still think Clinton's and Hollywood's buddy Epstein killed himself I suppose?

Famed doc says Epstein murder ‘more’ likely after graphic photos emerge
    You know he was hired by Epstein’s brother to say this, right?

This quack also testified on behalf of OJ, Phil Spector and Aaron Hernandez. His opinion is always for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    You know he was hired by Epstein’s brother to say this, right?

This quack also testified on behalf of OJ, Phil Spector and Aaron Hernandez. His opinion is always for sale.
    You didn't answer my question.
    You still think Clinton's and Hollywood's buddy Epstein killed himself I suppose?

+ Reply to Thread