+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 85 FirstFirst ... 347482838485 LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1268

Thread: CNN Ratings Hit 20-Year Low...

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Re: CNN Ratings Hit 20-Year Low...

Brian Stelter said that it was "too soon" to make the determination if CNN+ was a failure or not..

ROFL...

If it wasn't a failure they(CNN) would not have pulled the plug after 1 month..

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Joe Rogan is "exposing" the libtard, lamestream media as liars! Really? What a revelation!

We have all known the lamestream media is nothing but fake news. Hell, even Trump knows that, and some say he is stupid. May be, but he's only a zillion times smarter than your average lib. Where's my buddy, Goosey? He would post stupid, and I can't emphasize just how STOOOOPID! it was, stuff about FOX viewers being dumb and getting dumber because they (we) watch FOX. I have been watching all of the networks for years...having to stomach the libtard networks, wasn't easy...and the volume of omitted news/information on those fake news networks was biggly! There were, and still are, lies of commission, but the volume of lies of omission is simply incredible.

I am acquaintance with a good, liberal college professor, and we had the occasion to chat recently, and the NEWS she was not aware of, as a loyal viewer of CNN/MSNBC is amazing. She knew nothing of the murders in Idaho. Now, I have seen some coverage of the murders on CNN, especially a month ago when it first happened, but for her not to even know about it. I said to her, well, it did not involve a gun, the victims were killed by a knife, that's probably why it did not register with you. She stared back blankly then said, "we do need gun control in this country." Bingo! And then the conversation got worse as I brought up Hunter's laptop, illegals crossing the border, etc...her responses were simple, childlike replies, like "people in glass houses..." Your family were immigrants she said. Yes, true! from Italy and Ireland, over a 100 years ago, via Ellis Island and all LEGAL!

Ignorance is bliss! Libtards must be deliriously joyful!

+ Reply to Thread