+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Last Chance Warehouse Sale

Champ TECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to all TECHLAX's Avatar

Last Chance Warehouse Sale

We will be launching the new website at the end of July and we must liquidate the Ruston warehouse.

This Saturday, 5/26, we will open the warehouse and EVERYTHING is on sale!

All hats and cotton tees are $5!

We still have tons of the lady's and girls apperal. Tell all your friends and come by Saturday. See you there.

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Re: Last Chance Warehouse Sale

Does this apply to online?

Puppy GammaPsiPike1412 is on top of his/her gameGammaPsiPike1412 is on top of his/her gameGammaPsiPike1412 is on top of his/her gameGammaPsiPike1412 is on top of his/her gameGammaPsiPike1412 is on top of his/her gameGammaPsiPike1412 is on top of his/her gameGammaPsiPike1412 is on top of his/her gameGammaPsiPike1412 is on top of his/her gameGammaPsiPike1412 is on top of his/her gameGammaPsiPike1412 is on top of his/her gameGammaPsiPike1412 is on top of his/her game GammaPsiPike1412's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by parisdog View Post
    +1

Big Dog metrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her game metrydawg's Avatar

I bet ya'll are trying to get rid of all that Tech stuff with WAC on it, to make way for the new CUSA stuff.

Puppy BSmith is just really niceBSmith is just really niceBSmith is just really niceBSmith is just really niceBSmith is just really niceBSmith is just really niceBSmith is just really niceBSmith is just really niceBSmith is just really niceBSmith is just really niceBSmith is just really nice

Where are y'all located?

Champ TECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to allTECHLAX is a name known to all TECHLAX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by parisdog View Post
    All items are already marked down online. This particular sale applies onsite ONLY.

Quote Originally Posted by BSmith View Post
    Where are y'all located?
    714 Cooktown Rd. (behind Ruston High). Turn off of Tech Dr, between Lambright and the high school. We are in the old "Trading Post" building.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

What the the hours Saturday?
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Bulldog bpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her gamebpennark is on top of his/her game bpennark's Avatar

are you going to have any blue flags before football season....I need a new one for my house....old one faded and is gone

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

I miss living so closely to the old TechTeamShop warehouse in Baton Rouge. Of course, now I could pretty much just wear Tech shirts every day, because I've got so many from there. Maybe it's a good thing for my bank account... Too bad it's impossible to find a Tech hat or anything here in San Antonio.

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

All the Tech stuff we have left will also be on sale at the warehouse. For now, we will not be able to carry Tech stuff, we need the space for vitamins, nutraceuticals, cosmeceuticals, etc. Thanks for all your support the past few years! GO DAWGS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    What the the hours Saturday?
    11am-4pm

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I have a question..... It will be stupid to some of you, but what else is new for me.

I love caps! I only like a certain type, though. I don't like wide brimmed ones or ones that puff out on the sides at all. I like a very fitted cap with a long narrow bill. I know that there is a name for this type of cap, but when shopping online, I can figure it out from the pictures. I have so many that I don't like, because I ordered them. I have to go try them on now. Anyone know the name of the type of cap?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I have a question..... It will be stupid to some of you, but what else is new for me.

I love caps! I only like a certain type, though. I don't like wide brimmed ones or ones that puff out on the sides at all. I like a very fitted cap with a long narrow bill. I know that there is a name for this type of cap, but when shopping online, I can figure it out from the pictures. I have so many that I don't like, because I ordered them. I have to go try them on now. Anyone know the name of the type of cap?
    We agree on this. I call them fitted caps, but not all fitted caps fit well. Look at your favorite caps. There may be two or three than have the same manufacturing tag inside. You may be lucky enough to find a Tech cap with the same tag, but don't get your hopes up. I've been looking for a well fitting khaki Tech cap for years, but can't find one. Plenty of red, white, blue, and cammo, but no khaki.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    We agree on this. I call them fitted caps, but not all fitted caps fit well. Look at your favorite caps. There may be two or three than have the same manufacturing tag inside. You may be lucky enough to find a Tech cap with the same tag, but don't get your hopes up. I've been looking for a well fitting khaki Tech cap for years, but can't find one. Plenty of red, white, blue, and cammo, but no khaki.
    Thanks Maddawg. I, actually, have one Tech red cap that I like. It is not fitted, but has the long narrow bill and fits well. I will check tags. I have 3 favorites - an Astros, a Saints one, and a Red Sox one - other than that one Tech cap. I have about 4 other Tech caps that I never wear, because I don't like the fit.

+ Reply to Thread