+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: USA Soccer

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: USA Soccer

I am still planning to book a trip to Brazil for 2014 WC, er, provided the US makes it there. I think we will, even if just barely. Three from CONCACAF qualify, 6 teams left in the next round-robin tourney. Mexico is a cinch to be one of the three. I think (hope) the US also goes thru.

Need a healthy, motivated Donovan in the line-up, and I think, we should move Michael Bradley back as a holding midfielder, essentially a 5th defender. We can do that if Donovan is playing. The US is so thin on real world-class talent that we can ill-afford not having our very best players in the lineup and seeing significant minutes. EJ and Dempsey are naturally gifted scorers. They can create chances on their own at times, but to be a consistent threat need Donovan in there as the attacking midfielder.

As for back four....ugh! Have got to get a lot better and quick!

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

Re: USA Soccer

A lot of good defenders weren't there last night.

And to D80's point we need our best people there. Due to injuries and club committments I think Donovan and Dempsey have only been on the field together once since Klinnsman took over.

+ Reply to Thread