+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Track & Field

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Track & Field

This belongs in the Pro Sports thread since I'm referring to T&F professionals...

Two US athletes, in particular, I root for (well, of course, I root for 'em all) and really like: Bernard Lagat and Lolo Jones.

Yeah, I know, Lolo went to lspoo, well, she was young and made a mistake. But, if you know her life story (she's from Iowa) you have to support her. Besides....I have a crush on her. Okay, there, I said it!

Here's a Kenyan-born American everyone can support. What a great attitude! Love this guy. He is 37 now and will be trying to make the US Olympic team one more time in the 5K. Hope he does.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Track & Field

Oh shucks on the Lolo video...

Try this one:

+ Reply to Thread