+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Grilling

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Re: Grilling

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    ... If you're going to have grill- have a grill. Otherwise just put an oven and stovetop outside and call it an outside oven and stovetop.
    I tend to agree; not that there's anything wrong with being a gasser if you do a lot of entertaining and have a whole lot of guests, or are just generally lazy, o.c. :icon_wink:

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

One day I will have to post a picture the favorite grill that I own...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Here's my idea of an "outdoor kitchen".20120707_5.jpg20120707_3.jpg20120707_1.jpg

Varsity Bulldog jellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the rough jellidawg's Avatar

Similar idea...

This was on our annual camping trip on the Buffalo River.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    Here's my idea of an "outdoor kitchen".Attachment 9622Attachment 9623Attachment 9624
    Me too!
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/biglews...7627971626860/
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Back to important stuff . . .

Any advice for grilling deer tenderloin for Christmas?

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Back to important stuff . . .

Any advice for grilling deer tenderloin for Christmas?
    i advise you to do it at my house.

Wow !!! This ain't the way they used to build 'em.

Grills, I mean (or smokers, either).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=SB7XhHIRAPQ#!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-YCSnzOzok
    Last edited by nadB; 01-03-2013 at 07:06 PM.

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Hey..can we get this thread renamed to Grilling/Smoking?
    I have a question for you home chefs/cooks: Is it just me or do you guys plan a meal throughout the day? I'll send a nice gift box from my shop to the person that can unwrap this riddle (fill in the blanks that I have made with ?-marks-that are the proper character length) as to how I got to the end-means in this one...

I decided to cook some ?????? ???? ???? that I grew this past summer. I guess I need to get the smoker going so that this meal can be can be "all it can be". I'm also gonna have to cook a pan of ????????? to go with it.
    Today's picture clue is of the smoker product that is one ingredient. Pit HAm.jpg I'm not kidding about the nice gift box..it's gonna be a good one!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Hey..can we get this thread renamed to Grilling/Smoking?
    I have a question for you home chefs/cooks: Is it just me or do you guys plan a meal throughout the day? I'll send a nice gift box from my shop to the person that can unwrap this riddle (fill in the blanks that I have made with ?-marks-that are the proper character length) as to how I got to the end-means in this one...

I decided to cook some ?????? ???? ???? that I grew this past summer. I guess I need to get the smoker going so that this meal can be can be "all it can be". I'm also gonna have to cook a pan of ????????? to go with it.
    Today's picture clue is of the smoker product that is one ingredient. Attachment 10437 I'm not kidding about the nice gift box..it's gonna be a good one!
    You made it too easy with the ham pic...

You are gonna cook some purple hull peas with a pan of cornbread.

Dangit! Allright..PM me your address and expect a goody package. If you're lucky I'll include a 32 oz Miller High Life as well! Next ones gonna be more difficult. I almost put harder but the TWSS police would hyave been all over me.

Purplehull peas.jpg

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

That is one good looking meal marketdawg!

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Dangit! Allright..PM me your address and expect a goody package. If you're lucky I'll include a 32 oz Miller High Life as well! Next ones gonna be more difficult. I almost put harder but the TWSS police would hyave been all over me.

Attachment 10439
    Holy Moly that looks good!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    Holy Moly that looks good!
    From what I heard he ate this or something similar before the ballgame last week. Sounded like he might have had some onions to go with it.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Don't remember seeing a Miller High Life Light. Miller Lite of course and MGD.

+ Reply to Thread