+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Three Docs?

Puppy Drinking at Sundown has turned a few heads around hereDrinking at Sundown has turned a few heads around hereDrinking at Sundown has turned a few heads around here Drinking at Sundown's Avatar

Three Docs?

Is is still open? I am used to the Q-Stick days, trying to get a feel of the place as it stands now. I heard it was just a beer joint, but its open early in the morning. Discuss!

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Re: Three Docs?

Quote Originally Posted by Drinking at Sundown View Post
    Is is still open? I am used to the Q-Stick days, trying to get a feel of the place as it stands now. I heard it was just a beer joint, but its open early in the morning. Discuss!
    I've enjoyed 3-Docs each time Ive been. They have a massive amount of beer on tap.

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

Apparently the place to be at night this summer is San Miguel's. But, yes, 3docs is open. Fantastic selection of beer.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Is the giant LSU Tiger eye still on the wall?

Champ techblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to beholdtechblue4 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    Is the giant LSU Tiger eye still on the wall?
    The last time I was there, which was a couple months ago, it was still on the wall. I doubt that has changed. Its funny you bring it up because that night we actually talked about bringing in some black spraypaint and painting over it.

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

Haha I get red for suggesting San Mig's? It's actually known as El Toro now. I'm glad another establishment has opened to the night life.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Cactus Jack's was awesome. It's been going downhill since then.

Champ odysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by techblue4 View Post
    The last time I was there, which was a couple months ago, it was still on the wall. I doubt that has changed. Its funny you bring it up because that night we actually talked about bringing in some black spraypaint and painting over it.
    I don't know anyone who'd complain if you did.

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

3docs>EL TORO

Champ Dawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond repute Dawgonit's Avatar

yep it still has that huge tiger eye on the wall. San Migs has become more popular due to their drink specials and such. Good marketing on their part, catering to what students want.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cass582 View Post
    3docs>EL TORO
    Not if there's a giant tiger eye on the wall, just when I thought the Q-Nasty couldn't get worse this happened.

Tiger eye aside, 3 Docs draft beer selection is unequal anywhere around here.

Champ Cass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really niceCass582 is just really nice

Tiger eye was there when 3docs purchased it.

El Toro is hot and smells terrible. think I would stick with 3docs.

There is also a HUGE Louisiana Tech emblem on another wall (much bigger than eye of the Tiger) also Saints stuff, so now are the Cowboy fans going to get mad?

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cass582 View Post
    There is also a HUGE Louisiana Tech emblem on another wall (much bigger than eye of the Tiger) also Saints stuff, so now are the Cowboy fans going to get mad?
    Nope because it's not located in Dallas, the home of the Cowboys...

This bar is located in Ruston, and the tiger eye is disrespectful, I don't ever remember seeing a tiger eye when I frequented the Stick, before and after expansion.

+ Reply to Thread