+ Reply to Thread

Thread: “All This Just For a Flag”: Michelle Obama

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Angry “All This Just For a Flag”: Michelle Obama

I guess we all missed this one. If true,

TRR: Michelle Obama: “All This Just For a Flag”

The internet was buzzing this week with video of First Lady Michelle Obama apparently showing extreme disrespect to the American flag at a ceremony in honor of the victims of the September 11, 2001 terror attacks. As police and firefighters fold the flag to the sound of marching bagpipers, a skeptical looking Mrs. Obama leans to her husband and appears to say, “all this just for a flag.” She then purses her lips and shakes her head slightly as Mr. Obama nods.

MORE
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/...all-just-flag/

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: “All This Just For a Flag”: Michelle Obama

Michelle, the big bell, would be more respectful to a flag bearing the hammer and sickle.....or a swastika.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    I guess we all missed this one.
    We didn't all miss it. I saw it, but looked into it further and found a few dissenting opinions on the lip reading. Here's one:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/forflag.asp

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I've done my own analysis.

My Bell said: "Hah, we wipe our ass with that flag."

To which obummer grins and nods agreement.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

And now this to one of our women that represented our flag very well thank you. And she probably has less then 1% body fat...how is your body fat percentage Mrs. M? Or is it that McDonald's Corp makes too much $$ to suit her. Does Michelle and the dems have an oral fixation or what?

Michelle Obama Scolds Olympics Hero for Eating Egg McMuffin...
    Last edited by TYLERTECHSAS; 08-14-2012 at 06:29 PM.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

And now this to one of our women that represented our flag very well thank you. And she probably has less then 1% body fat...how is your body fat percentage Mrs. M? Or is it that McDonald's Corp makes too much $$ to suit her. Does Michelle and the dems have an oral fixation or what?

"Scold" is a little much, don't ya think? Sounded to me like the comments were made in jest.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    "Scold" is a little much, don't ya think? Sounded to me like the comments were made in jest.
    No kidding. I wish my parents had known about this kind of "scolding" during my formative years!

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    No kidding. I wish my parents had known about this kind of "scolding" during my formative years!
    Agreed. But a stupid needless comment trying to focus the attention back on herself/Michelle Bell, and her program as first lady, versus the Olympic champion before her. The two Obama's are all about themselves.

Now "what say you" about the other posts I put in this forum today? This was by far the easiest to critique.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Agreed. But a stupid needless comment trying to focus the attention back on herself/Michelle Bell, and her program as first lady, versus the Olympic champion before her. The two Obama's are all about themselves.

Now "what say you" about the other posts I put in this forum today? This was by far the easiest to critique.
    I don't think she was trying to change the focus at all. She was cracking a joke. The audience laughed. I'm sure most people watching the show on TV, regardless of political affiliation, laughed.

As far as commenting on your other posts, I probably disregarded them like I usually do as they're just links copy and pasted with your comment being, generally, the headline in a complete sentence.

And don't go there saying "oh he's just another Obama lover", because that couldn't be further from the truth. I just thinking you're making a mountain out of a molehill, as usual.

Well then...........never mind.

I don't think she was trying to change the focus at all. She was cracking a joke. The audience laughed. I'm sure most people watching the show on TV, regardless of political affiliation, laughed.

As far as commenting on your other posts, I probably disregarded them like I usually do as they're just links copy and pasted with your comment being, generally, the headline in a complete sentence.

And don't go there saying "oh he's just another Obama lover", because that couldn't be further from the truth. I just thinking you're making a mountain out of a molehill, as usual.
    Well then...........never mind.
    Look, many on BB&B, from all sides of the political spectrum , either don't get a chance as I do during the day to read various news sources nor are even aware of the differing viewpoints other than what they see from media biased TV. So I will post them with a few comments of my own. I guarantee there are many articles and happenings "behind the scenes" that folks on here, if honest, have their eyes open to weekly. Feel free to not read or link to them.

+ Reply to Thread