+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Halle Washington

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: Halle Washington

I heard we are after a big kid as well

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Our freshman for this year grew to close to 6'5" and isn't finished growing - she is an all out athlete. Anderson is 6'3".

Champ bulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldogbacker2 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Who are you speaking of? I hope not the kid from richwood. I would be shocked if she turned out to be a player, but you never know tho.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogbacker2 View Post
    Who are you speaking of? I hope not the kid from richwood. I would be shocked if she turned out to be a player, but you never know tho.
    Hall.... The girl can run the floor and is going to be better than anyone expects this season.

From TSpoon:
    "She's growing," the coach said. "I think now she's about six-(foot)-four, six-(foot)-five, going to Baton Rouge and (the) state (track meet) in the 100-meter hurdles, an excellent athlete, who's going to bring so much to us as far as the running game we would like to have, the defensive tenacity that she has, the blocking style she has. It's amazing what she's going to bring here with the intensity level of defense that we wanna try."
    Last edited by champion110; 07-14-2012 at 07:28 AM.

I agree she is an athlete but i have seen her play over 20 times. I am no expert but i would be surprised if she is tough enough or has enough herat, but i hope you are right about her.

Now i do agree the rest of the class looks great!...time will tell. Sometimes kids mature later in basketball life.

Have you heard anything about another big kid we are looking at for this years class?

Have you heard anything about another big kid we are looking at for this years class?
    I think we are finished for this year, unless there is a surprise that I don't know about. I do believe that Hall needs coaching and will surprise a lot of people, though. She is fast, quick, and can get down the court with size. The rest is fundamentals.

I mis spoke...i meant next years class, as in the 2013 class.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Hall.... The girl can run the floor and is going to be better than anyone expects this season.

From TSpoon:
    "She's growing," the coach said. "I think now she's about six-(foot)-four, six-(foot)-five, going to Baton Rouge and (the) state (track meet) in the 100-meter hurdles, an excellent athlete, who's going to bring so much to us as far as the running game we would like to have, the defensive tenacity that she has, the blocking style she has. It's amazing what she's going to bring here with the intensity level of defense that we wanna try."
    ---
    Don't want to keep beating this dead horse here but Ellinor Griffith's daughter will be a Sr. this year at Bastrop and I hear that she is already as tall as Ellinor is and is becoming quite the basketball player!
    It would be a shame to miss this one of our own!

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    ---
    Don't want to keep beating this dead horse here but Ellinor Griffith's daughter will be a Sr. this year at Bastrop and I hear that she is already as tall as Ellinor is and is becoming quite the basketball player!
    It would be a shame to miss this one of our own!
    Agreed!

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

I agree she is an athlete but i have seen her play over 20 times. I am no expert but i would be surprised if she is tough enough or has enough herat, but i hope you are right about her.
    It has been said that she is a little lazy when she plays even though she puts up big numbers. I am sure 'Spoon will work on that with her. When I saw her picture I thought she certainly looks the part of an athletic big.

I hope she can get the effort out of her. I know the numbers look good; but check them against other d1 players...not very good, but i agree on potential.

The class overall is very good tho.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Halle commited to Georgia today.

+ Reply to Thread