+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Josh Scobee

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Josh Scobee

Quote Originally Posted by atobulldog View Post
    It's been speculated that either Jacksonville or Oakland will make the move to LA
    No, dang it... They need to move to San Antonio!!!

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    breaking news from 1980
    Here, I'll help you feel older than you are: I wasn't born yet in 1980. I heard somebody on ESPN talking about L.A. building a new stadium for when Oakland's lease runs out. I claim no truth in their statements, only that I heard them.

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atobulldog View Post
    Here, I'll help you feel older than you are: I wasn't born yet in 1980. I heard somebody on ESPN talking about L.A. building a new stadium for when Oakland's lease runs out. I claim no truth in their statements, only that I heard them.
    i'm not old enough to remember 1980, but i am old enough to remember the l.a. raiders.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

It's pretty bad when you lose two franchises at the same time.

Big Dog metrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her gamemetrydawg is on top of his/her game metrydawg's Avatar

When he kicked for Tech, it was a real treat to be in the stands. WE had it going on! The chant of everyone screaming Scobee's name was awesome!

+ Reply to Thread