+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Thread: Serious gun control questions

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Re: Serious gun control questions

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I have no sympathy whatsoever for so-called "innocent" mooslims. How many innocent Americans, and other nationalities, have died and will die due to mooslim terrorism? Many of these so-called "innocent" mooslims cheered on 9/11 and after other attacks and will cheer again for another one. Eff 'em all.

When ISIS horribly murders other mooslims I think, well, that's not good, but then think well...now those killed are "good" mooslims. (since the only "good" mooslim, is a dead mooslim). If that was all ISIS was murdering, I wouldn't care. But, unfortunately, there are actual good people in harm's way of the evil that is ISIS. The Yazidis and the Kurds are fighting for their lives, and for their sake, we need to obliterate ISIS.

If there are 10 ISIS creeps hiding among 1,000 so-called "innocent" mooslims, and no good people there, then a cruise missile strike that kills all 1,010 is acceptable to me. Oh well, then I suppose those 1,000 "innocent" mooslims should have given up the 10 creeps to save their own lives.
    +100

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    My uncle would disagree. He is in Iraq right now working at the embassy. All over the Middle East, the terrorist are intermingled with law abiding citizens. The tunnel systems that have been developed allow them to move in and out of locations among those we don't want to kill. Hard to bomb them when the collateral damage would be catastrophic. Also, pretty tough to send in troops on foot to shoot every one of them. We don't know the cave and tunnel systems like they do.

I told him the same thing, just kill them all. Hundreds of thousands of innocent lives would be spent and we don't want that on out hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    I have no problem if it saves AMERICAN lives and keeps them out of MY country!
    Yep! A democrat Truman did it to Japan
    (and yes that was a religious war as well - their emporer was God to them ).
    As the Marines state, "Kill them all and let God sort them out".

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I also like this saying:

It's God's job to judge people. The U.S. Marines arrange the meeting.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

I have no sympathy whatsoever for so-called "innocent" mooslims. How many innocent Americans, and other nationalities, have died and will die due to mooslim terrorism? Many of these so-called "innocent" mooslims cheered on 9/11 and after other attacks and will cheer again for another one. Eff 'em all.

When ISIS horribly murders other mooslims I think, well, that's not good, but then think well...now those killed are "good" mooslims. (since the only "good" mooslim, is a dead mooslim). If that was all ISIS was murdering, I wouldn't care. But, unfortunately, there are actual good people in harm's way of the evil that is ISIS. The Yazidis and the Kurds are fighting for their lives, and for their sake, we need to obliterate ISIS.

If there are 10 ISIS creeps hiding among 1,000 so-called "innocent" mooslims, and no good people there, then a cruise missile strike that kills all 1,010 is acceptable to me. Oh well, then I suppose those 1,000 "innocent" mooslims should have given up the 10 creeps to save their own lives.
    That is exactly right! Inform the "innocent" Muslims that they need to deal with the problem or else we take all of them out. If they want to practice their religion in peace, then they need to make war on those have taken over their religion. The left is working to make it so we can't determine who the enemy is by taking away any form of profiling. Then the only alternative is no profiling other than by religion and let those in that religion take out the bad guys or else they all get taken out.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    I hope I won't be inaccurately categorized for simply asking these questions. Maybe if I preface my comments by saying my family has guns, I can shoot a gun, I agree with the use of guns for personal protection, and I've voted for Reagan, GHW Bush, GW Bush, and Bobby Jindal, you won't assume you know my position on everything. My questions are:

1) are there good reasons to have assault weapons available to the "common man?"

2) is there a reasonable way to keep guns out of the hands of lunatics?
    Hell yeah!! Obozo and Hillary are doing everything they can to bring THOUSANDS of Islamic immigrants into the U.S. The Obozo administration is NOT going to protect us!!!! We need what firepower we can get to protect ourselves!!!!!!!

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

I just love the way they attack the AR15 and call it an assault weapon. I even heard someone the other day make the assumption that "AR" stood for "assault rifle"....it does not. It stands for the initial manufacturer of the rifle.

1) It is NOT an assault weapon. It is a semi automatic version of a battle weapon and hardly capable of the things it is credited with. Semi automatic rifles are not assault rifles.
    2) It is a 22 caliber firearm. In the world of firearms, it is a rather anemic round. If they are capable of banning anything associated with a 22 caliber firearm (in their complete ignorance of what they are actually doing), it is an easy jump to virtually every other firearm being made because virtually all other firearms are way more powerful than an AR15.
    3) As usual, the liberals are hung up on color. Just because the firearm is black, it is not capable of anything a non-black firearm in that caliber is capable of.
    4) If I am in a situation where someone is going postal with an AR15, my first thought is that I will have a chance to escape. Someone going postal with a shotgun however would not fill me with the same hope. Remember that most of these "incidents" are not long distance encounters, and a shotgun would prove much more lethal. Wonder how many libs realize that? Or....what if they return to the thought process of WW2 and use a semi-auto 30.06. That is truly frightening.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

So, after this bomb attack in Istanbul, the dems call for gun control and are blaming Christians and the NRA. Of course, makes sense.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

So, after this bomb attack in Istanbul, the dems call for gun control and are blaming Christians and the NRA. Of course, makes sense.
    While muslim Turks are blaming radical Islam.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

I thought it was global warming

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Let me just say, I do disagree with the sentiment of those my uncle works for. I say arrange the delivery of these scumbags to the 70 virgins or whatever hogwash they believe.

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Let me just say, I do disagree with the sentiment of those my uncle works for. I say arrange the delivery of these scumbags to the 70 virgins or whatever hogwash they believe.
    Yep, kill all the bastards so they can have their 70 virgins. Of course, those virgins are ugly as hell....that is why they are virgins!!

Those 70 virgins are goats. And....ugly goats at that!

Quote of the day by Dianne Feinstein.......

Dianne Feinstein:"All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Yep, - she really said it on Thursday in a meeting in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee.... And the quote below from the LA Times is priceless. Sometimes even the L.A. Times gets it right.

Kurt Nimmo: "Senator Feinstein insults all U.S. Veterans as she flays about in a vain attempt to save her anti-firearms bill."

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

She NEVER said that.

Y'all need to stop reading chain e-mails, InfoWars, and the like.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Feinstein, March 7: "If I understand this, this adds an exemption of retired military. As I understand our bill, no issue has arose in this regard during the 10 years the expired ban was in effect and what we did in the other bill was exempt possession by the United States or a department or agency of the United States. So that included active military.

The problem with expanding this is that, you know, with the advent of PTSD, which I think is a new phenomenon as a product of the Iraq War, it’s not clear how the seller or transferrer of a firearm covered by this bill would verify that an individual was a member, or a veteran, and that there was no impairment of that individual with respect to having a weapon like this.

So, you know, I would be happy to sit down with you again and see if we could work something out but I think we have to– if you’re going to do this — find a way that veterans who are incapacitated for one reason or another mentally don’t have access to this kind of weapon."

PTSD is not a new thing.

+ Reply to Thread