+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Boston Chick Fil-A

Big Dog Sw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to all Sw's Avatar

Boston Chick Fil-A

Would someone please tell me when America became a place where this could happen? I could care less if you are for or against Gay marriage, but we still have the right to disagree. If you feel strongly about this then either do or do not support the restaurant. But please spare me the idea that only the enlightened support gay marriage. The mayor of Boston is completely anti american for doing this!!

Big Dog Sw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to all Sw's Avatar

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Re: Boston Chick Fil-A

Buck Foston. And Chicago and San Francisco and Rahm Emmanuel and the sheep they rode in on. I've had it with crap like this.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Proof that this entire world is going to Hades!! Imagine if the roles were reversed? Would we get the same treatment?? NOPE!

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Yeh Chicago, too. Yeh Rahm, you keep overstepping your power trying to block Chik Fil A from coming to your city, while people are getting shot in teh street every night. Way to stay focused on the important things and within your power scope.

Somebody needs to give these guys a Civics lesson. You are there to help make decisions that are hard for the community to make collectively, rather or not I want to eat at Chik Fil A does not apply. Not that I would expect anything different from an Obama crony...

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Sw View Post
    Would someone please tell me when America became a place where this could happen? I could care less if you are for or against Gay marriage, but we still have the right to disagree. If you feel strongly about this then either do or do not support the restaurant. But please spare me the idea that only the enlightened support gay marriage. The mayor of Boston is completely anti american for doing this!!

I totally agree! It looks as if you've missed all of the fun, over on the thread pasted below, per this recent chicken smit issue (pun intended) caused by the far left loons. Plus the fact is the owner of ChikFilA has probably created more jobs than all of Obama's shovel ready, $$ for his union buddies, BS "jobs" the last almost 4 years.

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...56#post1248756

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Ate at Chick Fila yesterday in WM. They ain't hurting for business in this part of the country, that's for sure.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Yeh Chicago, too. Yeh Rahm, you keep overstepping your power trying to block Chik Fil A from coming to your city, while people are getting shot in teh street every night. Way to stay focused on the important things and within your power scope.

Somebody needs to give these guys a Civics lesson. You are there to help make decisions that are hard for the community to make collectively, rather or not I want to eat at Chik Fil A does not apply. Not that I would expect anything different from an Obama crony...
    What's really pretty funny is that Cathey's statement was basically the same thing that Obama campaigned on in 2008. Somehow it didn't bother the idiot then.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I don't even like Chick Fil A. I prefer Raising Cane's. But now, I will make it point to patronize CFA to show support.

I ate there yesterday myself. Definately want to be there August 1st for the National Appreciation Day!

Varsity Bulldog eddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really nice eddawgfan's Avatar

Yep, I plan to eat there on Aug. 1!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I will be getting take home ChikFilA tonight and be there Aug 1.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I don't even like Chick Fil A. I prefer Raising Cane's. But now, I will make it point to patronize CFA to show support.
    Cane's = lsu homer

Also VERY over priced

He is right.... Todd Graves began Rasing Canes as a LSU Business class project.

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

If anything, these comments help Chick-fil-a.

+ Reply to Thread