+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Boston Chick Fil-A

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Re: Boston Chick Fil-A

[QUOTE=DawgyNWindow;1256937]Actually, you cannot give green or red until your meter turns green. At least that's the way I think it works.

That is why the red dot you attempted to give me shows up as grey.[/QU
    ahhhhh kewl

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    ahhhhh kewl
    But I don't red dot people for disagreeing with my viewpoint, so if you were attempting to "get me back", you missed anyway. I have never red dotted you.

And I won't red dot you even now!

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    But I don't red dot people for disagreeing with my viewpoint, so if you were attempting to "get me back", you missed anyway. I have never red dotted you.

And I won't red dot you even now!
    LMAO I got red dotted for saying KEWL, I know you didn't but just saying maybe I need to use bigger words so others know what they mean, KEWL = Cool, sorry that I confused whoever didn't understand that word and had to red dot over it.
    Wow, I have to break things all the way down for some people.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I tried to find the thread, or at least the posts in here where it was brought up, about mankind's slippery slope and spiral downward, per normalcy and Judeo - Christian values, as we have discussed throughout the years on BB&B. Yep it was just a matter of time. Yes Hollywood comes through again with another bizarre twist in mankind's latest affront to society natural law and more importantly God's laws.

Can sex between brothers and sisters ever be normal?

By Dr. Keith Ablow
    Published September 11, 2012

In an interview published Monday, Hollywood director Nick Cassavetes, whose new movie Yellow tells the story of a fictional love affair between an adult sister and brother, claimed that incest is just the latest frontier in people throwing off the shackles of rigid, cultural convention and following their hearts.
    According to Cassavetes’ interview with The Wrap, “I have no experience with incest . . . . We had heard a few stories where brothers and sisters were completely, absolutely in love with one another. You know what? This whole movie is about judgment, and lack of it, and doing what you want. Who gives a shit if people judge you? I’m not saying this is an absolute but in a way, if you’re not having kids — who gives a damn? Love who you want. Isn’t that what we say? Gay marriage — love who you want? If it’s your brother or sister it’s super-weird, but if you look at it, you’re not hurting anybody except every single person who freaks out because you’re in love with one another.”

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I tried to find the thread, or at least the posts in here where it was brought up, about mankind's slippery slope and spiral downward, per normalcy and Judeo - Christian values, as we have discussed throughout the years on BB&B. Yep it was just a matter of time. Yes Hollywood comes through again with another bizarre twist in mankind's latest affront to society natural law and more importantly God's laws.

Can sex between brothers and sisters ever be normal?

By Dr. Keith Ablow
    Published September 11, 2012

In an interview published Monday,
    Hollywood director Nick Cassavetes, whose new movie Yellow tells the story of a fictional love affair between an adult sister and brother, claimed that incest is just the latest frontier in people throwing off the shackles of rigid, cultural convention and following their hearts.
    According to Cassavetes’ interview with The Wrap, “I have no experience with incest . . . . We had heard a few stories where brothers and sisters were completely, absolutely in love with one another. You know what? This whole movie is about judgment, and lack of it, and doing what you want. Who gives a shit if people judge you? I’m not saying this is an absolute but in a way, if you’re not having kids — who gives a damn? Love who you want. Isn’t that what we say? Gay marriage — love who you want? If it’s your brother or sister it’s super-weird, but if you look at it, you’re not hurting anybody except every single person who freaks out because you’re in love with one another.”

I wonder if this story is being run on MSNBC or CNN? Nah.....

Chick-fil-A did WHAT on Sunday?

By Todd Starnes
    Published June 14, 2016

TODD STARNES: Chick-fil-A shows its faith in providing Orlando aid

It’s not all that unusual in the Christian faith to express sympathy and compassion by preparing a country ham or a batch of biscuits or a peach cobbler.
    It’s how we show folks that we care – we feed them.

Honestly, I think we do a better job communicating love with a sweet potato pie than we do with words.

Or if you are Chick-fil-A you communicate love through a chicken sandwich.
    And that brings me to a heartwarming story that has emerged from the aftermath of the Islamist terrorist attack in Orlando.

FILE -- A Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich. (AP)

Now, I should tell you that the folks over at Chick-fil-A are going to be mighty upset with me. They did not want me to tell you what I’m about to tell you.
    But it’s a story you really need to hear. It’s a story we all need to hear – a chicken sandwich for the soul kind of story.
    Click here to get Todd’s latest book - your primer on how to restore traditional American values!
    Normally Chick-fil-A is closed on Sunday so workers can go to church or spend time with their families or just sit on the front porch in a rocking chair and wave to passersby.
    So when I received word through some of our readers that several Chick-fil-A restaurants in Orlando had opened their doors on Sunday – I was a bit intrigued.
    Hours after the gunman had massacred 49 people and wounded dozens more in the Pulse nightclub, the community sprang into action.
    One of the most inspiring photographs showed hundreds and hundreds of people waiting in long lines – for hours to donate blood.
    Team members at two nearby Chick-fil-A restaurants figured those folks must be getting hungry. So somebody flipped on the lights and they started frying chicken.
    Before long they were serving sandwiches and nuggets and sweet tea to all the folks waiting to donate blood – along with a host of law enforcement personnel.
    “We love our city and love the people in our community,” a team member wrote on the restaurant’s Facebook page.
    The following day many of their restaurants provided free chicken biscuits and orange juice to firefighters and police officers and first responders.
    “We are appalled by the senseless crime that was committed this weekend, but we are part of a community that stands strong and stands together,” they wrote on Facebook.

MORE
    http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/...?intcmp=hplnws

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

How dare those selfish Christian bigots. Yeah, we intolerant jerks are the problem in this country.

No wonder the line at Chick-fil-A is so long.For the first time ever, Americans are reportedly more satisfied with their fast-food dining experiences than they are at full-service casual restaurants, and they like Chick-fil-A better than anyplace else, according to a new report from the American Customer Satisfaction Index.

And yes, God is still honoring their stance!

Chick-fil-A to become nation's third-largest fast food restaurant

1:30

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

No major chain comes close on fried chicken sandwiches. Plus the waffle fries and chik-fil-a sauce is just better than the fries from the other chains.

Maybe it’s god, or maybe their food is just better.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Their CEO could probably shoot someone in the middle of Times Square and I would still eat there.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Their CEO could probably shoot someone in the middle of Times Square and I would still eat there.
    ...but not on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    ...but not on Sunday.
    Yep. Usually stop in Lufkin on Fridays before game day, but no dice on the return trip on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    And yes, God is still honoring their stance!

Chick-fil-A to become nation's third-largest fast food restaurant

1:30
    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    No major chain comes close on fried chicken sandwiches. Plus the waffle fries and chik-fil-a sauce is just better than the fries from the other chains.

Maybe it’s god, or maybe their food is just better.
    God blesses those that honor and obey him as well as those that bless Israel. They do both.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    God blesses those that honor and obey him as well as those that bless Israel. They do both.
    But it would seem that God blesses McDonalds even more.

+ Reply to Thread