+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech XX is Missing?

Champ HUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the roughHUGETechfan is a jewel in the rough

Re: Tech XX is Missing?

A simple google search? So it was updated to the exact date of where our mascot was held? And where? And then at just the right time, they would sneak in and take our mascot at just the exact time he happened to be let out to go to the bathroom?? Not buying the "aggie stealing" thing. Now he might have been taken by some loser wanting money or just to be an asshole....that I can imagine.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HUGETechfan View Post
    A simple google search? So it was updated to the exact date of where our mascot was held? And where? And then at just the right time, they would sneak in and take our mascot at just the exact time he happened to be let out to go to the bathroom?? Not buying the "aggie stealing" thing. Now he might have been taken by some loser wanting money or just to be an asshole....that I can imagine.
    Anybody who wanted to know where Tech XX might be could easily find out that he lived with Patrick Sexton of Ruston and the addresses of his vet clinic and his house in less than 60 seconds from a simple internet search.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

1 of 2 things in my opinion 3 hours away and just reading everything
    1. He is lost and proabbly dead now b/c his breed can't handle the heat unless he is by a creek bank in the shade
    2.He has been stolen and probably some information was leaked as to when he would go to the bathroom...whomever was responsible for his care, computers and cell phones should be confiscated to see if communication was made with someone to steal him...

How does a bulldog go missing and as many people looking for him as there are and no traces?
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Varsity Bulldog aggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud of aggiedawg's Avatar

My wife just read me a post from a Facebook page titled Ruston Market. I post was made yesterday morning by a young lady stating that her dog was missing. Well, throughout the day the dog is later identified as Tech XX. If you have facebook, you should check it out.

Champ Dawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond reputeDawgonit has a reputation beyond repute Dawgonit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    WTF is this LT crap? Our mascot's name is Tech XX. Every one of our live bulldogs has been named Tech # since 1930. Did Dr. Sexton change his name?

http://www.thenewsstar.com/article/2...text|FRONTPAGE

Every dogs official name is Tech followed by the number. However the handlers and care-takers of the dogs have a special nickname to call each dog. "LT" is the nickname of Tech XX that the handlers use to call him; It's much easier and quicker to say "LT" then "Tech XX". Tech XX is still his official name, but he answers to LT more I think.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I really am in shock about this. How does something like this happen? Is it really to the point that the BEST case scenario is that he got kidnapped? Good grief. I think we need to reevaluate everything regarding how we treat our mascot. How difficult would it be to have four "back-up" families that could "sit" for the dog whenever the caretaker's need to be gone (a back-up and a back-up for the back-up and a back-up for them and a back-up for them)? I don't think it's ever wise to leave the mascot under the care of a minimum wage HS kid with no emotional attachment to the dog.

I'd be embarrassed if this was a middle school mascot. For a major university? This is just totally unacceptable.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    I really am in shock about this. How does something like this happen? Is it really to the point that the BEST case scenario is that he got kidnapped? Good grief. I think we need to reevaluate everything regarding how we treat our mascot. How difficult would it be to have four "back-up" families that could "sit" for the dog whenever the caretaker's need to be gone (a back-up and a back-up for the back-up and a back-up for them and a back-up for them)? I don't think it's ever wise to leave the mascot under the care of a minimum wage HS kid with no emotional attachment to the dog.

I'd be embarrassed if this was a middle school mascot. For a major university? This is just totally unacceptable.
    A classic Exhibit "A" of the lack of attention to detail that permeates the administration.

Varsity Bulldog talonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to beholdtalonofdeath is a splendid one to behold

Hope this ends well for y'all. Hate to hear it when any animal goes missing, but especially a beloved mascot.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    A classic Exhibit "A" of the lack of attention to detail that permeates the administration.
    Not exactly. It's a reflection on the trusted veterinarian and his staff.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by talonofdeath View Post
    Hope this ends well for y'all. Hate to hear it when any animal goes missing, but especially a beloved mascot.
    Thanks Talon. I think at this point, we are just hoping Double-X is safe and cool.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Not exactly. It's a reflection on the trusted veterinarian and his staff.
    That too, but the mascot should not be entrusted to a veterinary clinic. If we can't do better than that, then don't have a live mascot.

Varsity Bulldog bulldog009 is a splendid one to beholdbulldog009 is a splendid one to beholdbulldog009 is a splendid one to beholdbulldog009 is a splendid one to beholdbulldog009 is a splendid one to beholdbulldog009 is a splendid one to beholdbulldog009 is a splendid one to beholdbulldog009 is a splendid one to beholdbulldog009 is a splendid one to beholdbulldog009 is a splendid one to beholdbulldog009 is a splendid one to behold bulldog009's Avatar

At this point, I just hope that he his at least being taken care of. And why wouldn't they bring him back to claim the reward money and just say "Oh yeah, we found him" I doubt anyone would question them, they would just be happy to have him back!

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog009 View Post
    At this point, I just hope that he his at least being taken care of. And why wouldn't they bring him back to claim the reward money and just say "Oh yeah, we found him" I doubt anyone would question them, they would just be happy to have him back!
    IMO, $1000 is not worth the risk that you would be accused of stealing the dog.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

I just hope he didn't get hit out on that busy road. It's just really hard to understand why someone would turn him out being so close to that road without a leash on him. That is plain stupidity. If we get him back, I think we need to get a new handler. This is nothing but negligence by Sexton.

+ Reply to Thread