+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: W. Soccer. Lady Techsters Soccer Releases 2012 Schedule

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. Lukasewich Nominated for 2012 NCAA Woman of the Year

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Due to her work on the field, in the classroom and around the community, former Louisiana Tech soccer standout Olivia Lukasewich has been nominated for the 22nd annual 2012 NCAA Woman of the Year Award.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. Lady Techsters Soccer Releases 2012 Schedule

Louisiana Tech fans will have a few more chances to see the Lady Techsters soccer team in action this year as the 2012 schedule features 10 home games starting with the Aug. 18 opener against Murray State.

More...

Discuss it here.

Preseason Soccer Coaches Poll and All-WAC Team Announced-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

Denver was selected as the favorite to win the 2012 Western Athletic Conference title as determined by a vote of the league's nine head coaches. The 2012 WAC preseason all-conference soccer team and preseason Players of the Year were also announced as voted on by the league's head coaches.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Tech Soccer Reports for Fall Practice

More than 25 soccer players, including 12 newcomers, arrived on campus this afternoon as they begin preparations for the 2012 season.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Two Practices in the Books for Tech Soccer

The Lady Techsters soccer team pulled up their leg socks and strapped on their cleat shoes for the first morning practice of the 2012 season.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Week Two of Practice Underway for Lady Techsters Soccer

The Lady Techsters hit the soccer field this morning under bright blue skies to begin their second week of fall practice in preparation for their 2012 season opener this Saturday.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. La Tech Takes on Murray State in Season Opener

With threatening weather in the area, the Lady Techster soccer team was able to sneak in their last morning practice before the season opener tomorrow versus Murray State.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Soccer Season Opener Cancelled

Due to unplayable conditions, the Louisiana Tech soccer season opener today versus Murray State has been cancelled and will not be made up this season.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Tech Hosts LSU-Shreveport in Season Opener Do Over

With Louisiana Tech's soccer season opener canceled due to inclement weather this past Saturday, the Lady Techsters will attempt a do over tomorrow as they host LSU-Shreveport.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Balanced Scoring Leads to Season Opening Victory

Mother Nature played nice in today's season opener redo and so did the Louisiana Tech Lady Techsters as they used scoring from five different players to take the 5-0 win over LSU-Shreveport this Tuesday afternoon at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Tech Continues Homestand Versus Southern Miss

With Louisiana Tech's move from the WAC to CUSA still a year away, the Lady Techsters soccer team has already begun what could wind up being a conference rivalry with future mate Southern Miss.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. As the Rain Came So Did a 3-1 Win for the Techsters

As the rain came so did a victory as the Louisiana Tech Lady Techsters used three second half goals to defeat Southern Miss 3-1.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Tech Plays Central Arkansas in First Road Contest of the Season

After opening the 2012 season with three scheduled home matches, one of which was canceled due to inclement weather, the Louisiana Tech Lady Techsters begin a four-game road stretch starting on Sunday versus the Central Arkansas Bears in Conway, Ark.

More...

Discuss it here.

WAC Soccer Recaps - Aug. 24-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

Louisiana Tech and San Jose State each picked up victories on Friday, while Denver and Utah State played to ties.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Tech Soccer Nets Third Straight Win

Louisiana Tech only had one shot on goal in the first period, but that was all they needed as it found the back of the net off the foot of forward Rosie Lethbridge to defeat Central Arkansas 1-0.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread