+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: W. Soccer. Lady Techsters Soccer Releases 2012 Schedule

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. LA Tech Soccer Inks 16 for 2013 Season

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

As LA Tech transitions to Conference USA next fall, Sherry expects to take his soccer program to even greater heights with the signing of 16 newcomers to the 2013 squad.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. LA Tech Soccer Sets Spring Schedule

Coming off a 2012 fall season that resulted in 12-5-4 overall record and a fourth place finish in the WAC, the Louisiana Tech soccer team looks to carryover their success and development into the spring season that starts in two weeks.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Soccer Assists with Campus Recycling Drive

Prior to the start of the spring season, the Louisiana Tech soccer team used its time and energy to contribute to another community service project, helping a recycling drive on campus.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Soccer Opens Spring Season with Two Wins

The Louisiana Tech soccer team started its spring season strong on Saturday evening with a 2-0 win over Arkansas State and a 2-1 win over host Central Arkansas at the Bill Stephens Track and Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Third Annual Soccer Fun Fest Set for March 16

The Louisiana Tech soccer program will conduct its third annual Soccer Fun Fest beginning at 11 a.m. on Saturday, March 16 at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Soccer Fun Fest a Huge Success

The Louisiana Tech soccer program conducted its third annual Soccer Fun Fest and for the third straight year the event was a huge success.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Soccer Set to Host Relay for Life Easter Egg Hunt

The Louisiana Tech soccer team will be hosting a "Relay for Life Easter Egg Hunt" on Sunday, March 24 from 2-4:30 p.m. on campus as part of its continued fundraising for the Relay for Life efforts.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Falls at SMU 1-0

Louisiana Tech dropped its first soccer match of the spring season on Saturday evening as the Lady Techsters fell to SMU 1-0 at Westcott Field.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Techsters Continue Fundraising Efforts with Easter Egg Hunt

This past Sunday the Louisiana Tech soccer team hosted an Easter egg hunt for the local community on campus for their continued `Relay for Life' fundraising campaign.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Soccer Notches Two Shutout Wins in Spring Tournament

The Louisiana Tech soccer team continued its spring season amid hot conditions on Saturday with two shutout wins over Tyler Junior College and UT Tyler in a round robin tournament held at the Citizens 1st Bank-Perkins Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Sherry Adds Another Soccer Signee

Louisiana Tech soccer coach Kevin Sherry announced today the addition of Jenny Bitzer to the 2013 recruiting class.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Soccer Staff to Host Spring College Prep Camp

The Louisiana Tech soccer staff will be hosting a Spring College Prep Camp on May 25th for any and all female players in grades 8-12 at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread