+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: W. Soccer. Lady Techsters Soccer Releases 2012 Schedule

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

WAC Soccer Recaps - Aug. 26-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

Utah State, Denver, Seattle, Louisiana Tech and Idaho each closed the week with non-conference wins on Sunday.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

WAC Soccer Players of the Week Announced-WACSports.com

Seattle U's Taylor Ritzman and Louisiana Tech's Mo Rockwell have been named Western Athletic Conference Offensive and Defensive Players of the Week, while Louisiana Tech's Caitlin Updyke has been named the WAC's Goalkeeper of the Week for Aug. 20-26.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Rockwell, Updyke Named WAC Players of the Week

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

After a very successful first week of the season that saw the Louisiana Tech Lady Techsters sweep wins against LSU-Shreveport, Southern Miss and Central Arkansas, the Western Athletic Conference today announced LA Tech soccer members Mo Rockwell as Defensive Player of the Week and Caitlin Updyke as Goalkeeper Player of the Week.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Tech Soccer Match Moved Up Due to Isaac

In an effort to avoid potential inclement weather from current tropical storm Isaac, Louisiana Tech Soccer head coach Kevin Sherry has announced that the match at Louisiana College, originally scheduled for Wednesday night, has been moved up to tomorrow at 6 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Re: W. Soccer. Tech Soccer Match Moved Up Due to Isaac

Time has been changed again - will be at 3:30 p.m., Tuesday at Louisiana College. I'll be there!!!!

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Re: W. Soccer. Tech Soccer Match Moved Up Due to Isaac

Team is off to a great start this year.

This Week in WAC Soccer - Aug. 28-WACSports.com

WAC soccer heads into its third week of competition. Louisiana Tech sits atop the league's non-conference standings with a 3-0-0 record.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Tech Soccer Moves to 4-0 on the Year

With hurricane Isaac set to make landfall tomorrow, Louisiana Tech snuck in a match today versus Louisiana College and came away with an 11-0 win.

More...

Discuss it here.

WAC Soccer Recaps - Aug. 28-WACSports.com

Louisiana Tech remains undefeated in the early season, while Texas State pulls back to .500

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Coach Sherry Visits YMCA in Shreveport

Even with the 2012 soccer season in full swing, Louisiana Tech head coach Kevin Sherry accepted an invitation from YMCA NWLA athletic director Raymond Lee to visit with parents and coaches in Shreveport on player development and coaching philosophies.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Re: W. Soccer. Coach Sherry Visits YMCA in Shreveport

Coach Sherry and the Lady Techsters share their passion for the sport of soccer with the region's youth. They are great representatives of Tech athletics and have earned our support!

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Soccer. Coach Sherry Visits YMCA in Shreveport

Quote Originally Posted by Tech78 View Post
    Coach Sherry and the Lady Techsters share their passion for the sport of soccer with the region's youth. They are great representatives of Tech athletics and have earned our support!
    Yes Coach Sherry is a winner and is building a great program for Tech. Making do with less. He has my support.

W. Soccer. Lady Techsters Travel to Participate in Trojan Classic

Two road games down, two more to go in this four-game road stretch that has seen the Louisiana Tech soccer team travel north to Conway, Ark., south to Pineville and now east to Troy, Ala. to participate in the Trojan Classic at Troy University.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech, Troy End in Scoreless Draw at Trojan Classic

Louisiana Tech took four times as many shots as the Troy Trojans, but were unable to convert any of them into goals as their first match of the Trojan Classic went into double overtime and ended a 0-0 draw.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Techsters Dealt Their First Loss of the Season by Jacksonville State

Jacksonville State's Kelsey Bright knocked in a goal just minutes before a storm hit, forcing the match to be called and giving Louisiana Tech its first loss of the season by the score of 1-0.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread