+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: W. Soccer. Lady Techsters Soccer Releases 2012 Schedule

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

WAC Soccer Players of the Week Announced-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

Louisiana Tech's Heather Fitzgerald and Mette Rudolfsen have been named Western Athletic Conference Offensive and Defensive Players of the Week, while New Mexico State's Mikaela Bitner has been named the WAC's Goalkeeper of the Week for Aug. 27-Sept. 2.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. Fitzgerald, Rudolfsen Named WAC Players of the Week

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

For the second consecutive week, two Louisiana Tech soccer members were announced by the Western Athletic Conference as Players of the Week; this time the honors went to Heather Fitzgerald as Offensive Player of the Week and Mette Rudolfsen as Defensive Player of the Week.

More...

Discuss it here.

This Week in WAC Soccer - Sept. 4-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

WAC soccer heads into its fourth week of competition. Louisiana Tech and Utah State share the lead in the league's non-conference standings with 4-1-1 records.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Tech Goalkeeper Participates in FIFA U20 World Cup

After four separate flights, a three hour airport delay in Houston and a couple of two-hour bus rides, freshman goalkeeper Corina Brown endured the 40-hour long, 17 time zone trek from her hometown in New Zealand to her new home -- Louisiana Tech.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Techsters Return Home to Face UALR

After a four-game road stretch that included an 11-goal victory in one match and the first loss of the season in another, the Louisiana Tech soccer team returns home with a 4-1-1 record to face UALR at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex tomorrow at 4 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Techsters Beat the Heat and UALR

With the temperatures reaching the upper 90s, the Louisiana Tech soccer team used 20 players to beat the extreme heat and also take the victory over UALR 1-0 this afternoon at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

Re: W. Soccer. Techsters Beat the Heat and UALR

Congrats to our young Lady Techsters!

Bulldog DFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the roughDFW-IronDawg is a jewel in the rough DFW-IronDawg's Avatar

Re: W. Soccer. Techsters Beat the Heat and UALR

5-1-1 is a great start to the season!

Go Lady Techsters!

W. Soccer. Tech Returns to the State of Alabama to Face Jaguars

The last trip to the state of Alabama for Louisiana Tech was not kind as they went scoreless in both tournament games in Troy and suffered their first loss of the season. The Lady Techsters return to the Heart of Dixie tomorrow to face the South Alabama Jaguars in Mobile at 1 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Weng's Late Second Period Goal Preserves 1-1 Tie for LA Tech

In what appeared to be a potential second loss of the season for Louisiana Tech after giving up a late goal in the 81st minute, midfielder Andrea Weng came up with a goal of her own for Tech five minutes later to preserve a 1-1 tie after two scoreless overtime periods.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Tech Soccer Visits Covenant Farm

Now a third of the way into the season, the Louisiana Tech soccer team took time away from the field last week to continue their community service projects by visiting Convenant Farm, a family owned and operated farm located about eight miles north of Ruston.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Jackson State Comes to Town to Take on LA Tech

Louisiana Tech soccer continues their nonconference schedule tomorrow as they take on the Jackson State Tigers at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex at 4 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Uses Second Period Burst to Win 4-0

Despite the match being scoreless at the midway point, the Louisiana Tech soccer team used a second period burst to tally four goals and take the 4-0 win over Jackson State today at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Techsters Go for Weekend Sweep on Sunday Versus SELA

For the third time this season, Louisiana Tech will come off a Friday victory and then take to the road the following Sunday. So far the Techsters are 1-0-1 in such games and will look to go for the weekend sweep tomorrow as they travel to Hammond, La. to take on Southeastern Louisiana at 1 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Strong Defensive Performance Keys Comeback Victory

Going up against one of the highest scoring offenses in the country in Southeastern Louisiana, the Louisiana Tech defense had their hands - and feet - full on Sunday at the Southeastern Soccer Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread