+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: W. Soccer. Lady Techsters Soccer Releases 2012 Schedule

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. Brough and Rockwell Lead LA Tech against Idaho on Senior Day

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

The Salt Lake City, Utah duo of Lindsay Brough and Mo Rockwell will play their last game at the Lady Techster Soccer Complex as Louisiana Tech takes on Idaho at 1 p.m. tomorrow in another pivotal conference matchup.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. A Valiant Comeback by LA Tech Falls Short in a 1-2 Loss

Despite a furious effort by the Louisiana Tech soccer team to send the match into overtime, the Lady Techsters could not overcome two early goals by Idaho, falling 1-2 this Sunday afternoon on Senior Day.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Lady Techsters Head to the West Coast for Showdown with San Jose State

The Louisiana Tech (12-2-4) soccer team has already clinched a spot in the WAC Tournament, but there is still plenty on the line versus San Jose State (5-11-1) tomorrow at 9:30 p.m. at Spartan Stadium as the Lady Techsters are still fighting for seeding.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Techsters Lose the Lead and the Match to the Spartans 2-1

Midfielder Brittany Beddow's left foot gave Louisiana Tech the early lead, but San Jose State responded with two second period goals to snatch away the 2-1 victory on Friday night at Spartan Stadium.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Closes Out Regular Season at Utah State

After consecutive losses to Idaho and San Jose State, the Louisiana Tech soccer team aims to close out the regular season on a high note as they face WAC-leading Utah State in Logan, Utah tomorrow at 1 p.m.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Lady Techsters Drop a 4-0 Loss to the Aggies

The Louisiana Tech soccer team had a handful of narrowly missed opportunities to get back into the match in the second period, but eventually fell at the Chuck & Gloria Bell Soccer Field 4-0 to the regular season conference champions Utah State.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech to Face Seattle in First Round of WAC Tournament

The Louisiana Tech soccer team has advanced to the WAC Tournament for only the second time in program history, and as the No. 4 seed will face No. 5 Seattle on Thursday at 3:30 p.m. (CT) at the Chuck and Gloria Bell Soccer Field to be hosted by Utah State in Logan, Utah.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Soccer. Lady Techsters Drop a 4-0 Loss to the Aggies

W. Soccer. Techsters Aim to Advance in WAC Tournament in Rematch versus Seattle

After being predicted to finish last in the preseason conference poll, Louisiana Tech aims to continue their impressive run this fall when they take on Seattle U tomorrow in the first round of the WAC Tournament to be held at the Chuck and Gloria Bell Soccer Field in Logan, Utah at 3:30 p.m. (CT).

More...

Discuss it here.

Soccer Postseason Honors Announced-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

The 2012 women's soccer all-WAC teams were announced Wednesday night at the league's annual banquet, as selected by the conference's nine head coaches. WAC regular-season co-champion Denver led all teams with five players on the conference first team, as well as two players on the second team. The Pioneers also won two of the four end-of-season awards.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Rockwell, Brennan Named Second Team All-WAC

The Western Athletic Conference postseason honors were announced last night at the league's annual banquet where Louisiana Tech senior defender Mo Rockwell and junior forward Emily Brennan were both voted second team All-WAC by the league's nine head coaches.

More...

Discuss it here.

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

Re: W. Soccer. Techsters Aim to Advance in WAC Tournament in Rematch versus Seattle

Go Techsters!-Very Proud of You!

W. Soccer. LA Tech's Season Closes with 2-1 Loss to Seattle in WAC Tournament

An unfortunate own goal by Louisiana Tech in the second minute of play proved costly as the No. 4 seeded Lady Techsters fell 2-1 to No. 5 seeded Seattle in the first round of the WAC Tournament at the Chuck and Gloria Bell Soccer Field hosted by Utah State.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Soccer Ranked among Nation's Highest in Academics

In what was a very successful year for Louisiana Tech on the soccer field, finishing with a 12-5-4 overall record that included an 11-game unbeaten streak and a berth into the WAC Tournament, it was equally as successful for the Lady Techsters in the classroom.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. LA Tech Soccer Enjoys Magical Season

Seven key four-year seniors graduated. Ten others were lost due to injuries or other circumstances. Enter 17 new players -- freshman and one sophomore transfer -- to take their place on a Louisiana Tech soccer squad that clawed its way to an 8-8-4 overall record and a last place finish in the Western Athletic Conference for 2011.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread