+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: W. Soccer. Lady Techsters Soccer Releases 2012 Schedule

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Soccer. LA Tech Soccer Enjoys Magical Season

I like Kevin Sherry. He is doing great things and I am glad is at Tech.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Re: W. Soccer. LA Tech Soccer Enjoys Magical Season

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    I like Kevin Sherry. He is doing great things and I am glad is at Tech.
    I'm with you. I think Coach Sherry is arguably the best coach at Louisiana Tech right now. I hope we can hold on to him.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. Team Awards Announced for Lady Techster Soccer

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

After wrapping up a very successful season on the soccer field that included an 11-game unbeaten streak and a fourth place finish in the regular season WAC standings, Louisiana Tech coaches and players recently voted and announced end-of-season team awards.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Soccer. Kevin Sherry Named LSWA Coach of the Year

Louisiana Tech head soccer coach Kevin Sherry was honored as the Louisiana Sports Writers Association Coach of the Year after leading his young Lady Techster team to a 12-5-4 record that included an 11-game unbeaten streak and a tie with No. 19 ranked Denver.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Re: W. Soccer. Kevin Sherry Named LSWA Coach of the Year

Congratulations Coach Sherry. What a great representative for Louisiana Tech!!! Gotta love it ...

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Very cool! Congrats!!

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Great job!!

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

I know I've said this before, but I think Coach Sherry is the best coach currently at Louisiana Tech.

What he's done off the field is more impressive than what he's accomplished on the field, and his on-field accomplishments are outstanding.

Now let's get this man some lights and a fence for the soccer field!
    He's more than earned it.

I hope we can hang onto him because he is such a great ambassador for this great university.

BTW Coach Sherry is always a great interview for radio.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Lights first!!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Great on-field and off-field accomplishments by Coach Sherry and the Techsters. They did VERY well in academics too!

Congrats all around.

Champ Tech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to beholdTech78 is a splendid one to behold Tech78's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DallasDog View Post
    Lights first!!
    From the Lady Techster Facebook page where Coach Sherry listed planned events for 2013 spring. Looks like the field lights are on the way.

March 16th - Community Soccer Festival on LA Tech soccer field including kids matches, parent scrimmages, Tech Faculty game, ALUMNI Game with Tech AND an evening game with Jackson State to unveil and celebrate the opening of the new field lights being put up over the winter break!! (Fingers crossed)

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I would like to play in a friendly.....VERY friendly match. As a member of the ONLY official NCAA men's soccer team in Tech history, I qualify for any alumni game.

Of course, I am not in soccer-shape. Unless you consider the shape of the ball as the "shape."

I have heard that the lights were taken care of, but honestly don't want to jinx anything until they are up.

I think it would be fun to get on the pitch with the ladies and play a match.

Round is a shape!!!

W. Soccer. Wagenaar Joins Lady Techster Soccer as Assistant Coach

Louisiana Tech women's soccer head coach Kevin Sherry announced Thursday that Josh Wagenaar has been named the team's new assistant coach.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Soccer. Guest Speaker Visits with LA Tech Women's Programs

The Louisiana Tech women's soccer program welcomed Dr. Sumaya Farooq Samie, a visiting professor from the Sociology of Sports department at Warwick University in England, who had accepted an invitation to give a talk on the topic of 'Gender in Sports.'

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread