+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: W. Volleyball. Techster Volleyball Releases 2012 Schedule

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. Techster Volleyball Releases 2012 Schedule

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Under the direction of new first-year head coach Adriano de Souza, the Louisiana Tech volleyball team will play 10 home games this season and will open the 2012 campaign Aug. 24 at the Southern Miss Invitational.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. Techster Volleyball Reports for Fall Practice

An eager Louisiana Tech volleyball team reported for fall practice Tuesday and began preparing for its 2012 campaign.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Former Volleyball Standout Signs Deal with Durham University

Former Louisiana Tech volleyball standout KC Clayton recently signed on to coach for the Durham University volleyball team based out of Durham, England.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Techster Volleyball Completes First Week of Practice

The Lady Techster volleyball team has been hard at work on the floor of the Thomas Assembly Center after completing its first full week of practice in preparation for the 2012 season.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Techster Volleyball Announces Addition to Coaching Staff

Head coach Adriano de Souza announced Thursday the addition of Gabriele Tortorici to the Lady Techster Volleyball team's coaching staff for the upcoming season.

More...

Discuss it here.

2012 WAC Volleyball Media Guide-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

The 2012 WAC Volleyball Media Guide is now available online.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Techster Volleyball Hit the Road for Opening Weekend Invitational

After three weeks of careful planning and preparation, the new-look Lady Techster volleyball team is headed to Hattiesburg, Miss., to compete in its first tournament of the 2012 season.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Techster Volleyball Drops Season Opener in Southern Miss Invitational

The Louisiana Tech volleyball team (0-1, 0-0 WAC) fell in its season opener by a score of 3-0 to the Central Arkansas Sugar Bears Friday in the Southern Miss Invitational.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Techsters Drop Saturday Doubleheader at Southern Miss Invitational

The Louisiana Tech volleyball team (0-3, 0-0 WAC) dropped its final two games in this weekend's Southern Miss Invitational to South Alabama and the host team, Southern Miss, to conclude the tournament.

More...

Discuss it here.

This Week in WAC Volleyball - Aug. 28-WACSports.com

A new article has been posted on www.wacsports.com:

The second week of the season includes 33 matches for the 10 WAC teams.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Lady Techster Volleyball Set to Compete in Lamar Invitational

The Louisiana Tech volleyball team (0-3, 0-0 WAC) will hit the road Friday and Saturday to compete in the Lamar Invitational in Beaumont, Texas in search of its first win of the 2012 campaign.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Techsters Fall in Opening Match of Lamar Invitational

Louisiana Tech's volleyball squad fell to the Lamar Cardinals in its opening match of the Lamar Invitational Friday morning by a score of 25-14, 25-20, 18-25, 25-14.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Techsters Fall in Opening Match of Lamar Invitational

Louisiana Tech's volleyball squad fell to the Lamar Cardinals in its opening match of the Lamar Invitational Friday morning by a score of 25-14, 25-20, 18-25, 25-14.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Techsters Fall in First Two Matches of Lamar Invitational

The Louisiana Tech volleyball team (0-5, 0-0 WAC) dropped both matches against Lamar and Tulane with two competitive four set losses on the first day of the Lamar Invitational.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread