+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: W. Volleyball. Techster Volleyball Releases 2012 Schedule

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. Techsters Return Home to Face Utah State Aggies

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

After two straight road matches, the Louisiana Tech volleyball team will return to Ruston to begin a two-match home stand beginning at 7 p.m. Thursday in the Thomas Assembly Center as they take on Utah State in conference action.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Volleyball. Aggies Down Techsters in Four Sets

Despite a fierce effort in the third and fourth sets, the Louisiana Tech volleyball team fell to the visiting Utah State Aggies in four sets Thursday night in the Thomas Assembly Center to fall to 0-4 in conference action.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Techsters Set to Battle Spartans at Home

The Louisiana Tech volleyball team (3-13, 0-4 WAC) is looking to notch its first conference win at 7 p.m. Saturday night against San Jose State when the Spartans travel to face a hungry Techster squad in the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Spartans Down Techsters in Straight Sets

The Louisiana Tech volleyball squad (3-14, 0-5 WAC) fell in straight sets to the Spartans of San Jose State by a score of 17-25, 20-25, 21-25 Saturday night in the Thomas Assembly Center after being out-hit by the visitors .219 to .071.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Techsters Set for Roadrunner Contest in San Antonio

The Louisiana Tech volleyball team (3-14, 0-5 WAC) are gearing up to hit the road for two straight conference road matches starting at 6:30 p.m. Thursday as they look to speed past the UTSA Roadrunners in San Antonio, Texas.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Roadrunners Trump Techsters in Three Sets

The UTSA Roadrunners downed Louisiana Tech (3-15, 0-6 WAC) Thursday night in Convocation Center in straight sets by a score of 25-17, 25-15, 0-0 in the teams first meeting as conference opponents.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Volleyball Set for Battle with the Bobcats

The Louisiana Tech volleyball team will continue its two-game road stretch at 2 p.m. Saturday as the Techsters will battle the Bobcats of Texas State in San Marcos, Texas, marking the first time the two teams have faced off as conference opponents.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Techsters Stumble Against Bobcats on the Road

The Louisiana Tech volleyball squad (3-16, 0-7 WAC) fell in straight sets to the Bobcats of Texas State by a score of 21-25, 24-26, 16-25 Saturday afternoon in San Marcos, Texas after being out-hit by the home team .128 to .265.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Techsters Return Home for Double Dose of Action

After two straight road matches, the Louisiana Tech volleyball team (3-16, 0-7 WAC) will return home to battle Seattle and Idaho in back-to-back contests at 7 p.m. Thursday and Friday in the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Techsters Lose Five-Set Thriller to Visiting Redhawks

In its first five-set match of the season, the Louisiana Tech volleyball team gave a valiant effort, eventually falling to the visiting Seattle Redhawks (25-18, 19-25, 17-25, 25-21, 15-10) Thursday night in the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Techster Volleyball to Hold Free Clinic Saturday

The Louisiana Tech volleyball team will hold a free mini volleyball clinic Saturday, Oct. 18 for boys and girls in grades 5-8 in the Thomas Assembly Center before the team faces off against New Mexico State at 2 p.m. that afternoon.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Techsters Host Denver in Dig Pink Match

Louisiana Tech's volleyball squad will continue its four-match home stretch at 7 p.m. Thursday as they face off against the Denver Pioneers in this year's Dig Pink breast cancer awareness match.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Pioneers Outlast Techsters in Four

Despite outhitting Denver in the second and third sets, the Louisiana Tech volleyball team fell to the visiting Pioneers in four sets Thursday night in the second annual "Dig Pink" Breast Cancer Awareness match.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. LA Tech Volleyball Set for Battle with Aggies

After a tough four-set defeat at the hands of the Denver Pioneers Thursday night, the Louisiana Tech volleyball team will battle the Aggies of New Mexico State at 2 p.m. Saturday in the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

W. Volleyball. Aggies Take Down Techsters in Four Sets

After taking the second set to tie the match at 1-1, the Louisiana Tech volleyball team (3-20, 0-11 WAC) dropped a competitive four-set match to the visiting New Mexico State Aggies Saturday afternoon in the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread