+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I Call B. S.

Big Dog Sw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to all Sw's Avatar

I Call B. S.

As the son of a Kenyan father and white American mother, Obama is an African-American in the most literal sense. But until now Obama's African American cred in a more contemporary sense had been a source of debate, since unlike most American blacks he was not thought to have descend directly from enslaved Africans.
    However, the researchers say that not only did the president descend from an enslaved African, his ancestor was likely the first ever documented black slave in America. Furthermore, Obama's slave heritage unfurls from perhaps the most unlikely familial line: his white mother.

Yes, according to the Huffington Post. Our president, who is of direct African heritage now directly descends from the very first slave in America.

Oh How Freaking Convenient!!!

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Re: I Call B. S.

oh horse hockey. i am so sick of this bastard.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing the crap they come up with for this guy.

Varsity Bulldog DelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the roughDelhiDawg is a jewel in the rough

I heard this on the radio coming home yesterday and and almost ran off the road. My first thought was what will these people come up with next.
    They "find" centuries old documentation that finally proves after four years that BO is "down with the struggle" but they won't release his thesis or transcripts.

I know there are some libs on this board. Would one of you guys please tell me honestly why you believe in this guy. No sarcasm intended and don't deflect by saying the other guy is worse. Please tell me why you intend to vote for Barak Obama again. Seriously.

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    oh horse hockey. i am so sick of this bastard.
    Best Post Ever!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread