+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Westboro Baptist Church in Ruston...

Champ Allgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud ofAllgood has much to be proud of

Westboro Baptist Church in Ruston...

Will be at the funeral of a Navy Aircrewman at Trinity UMC at 9:15am tomorrow. This is extremely short notice, but I hope at least one of you reading this can be there to respect this man and his sacrifice, and stand against these twisted people from WBC.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=936943231588&set=o.33007672121&type =1&ref=nf

http://twitpic.com/aet9py

For those who don't know about WBC...just google it.

2011 Bowl Confidence Champion TechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond reputeTechAlum05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Westboro Baptist Church in Ruston...

Westboro Baptist Church...the one group in the United States with a lower favorability rating than Al Qaeda. I guess protesting and disrupting a military funeral is more important to them than protesting and disrupting a gay kiss-in at some Chick-fil-A.

As a Christian, I shouldn't wish ill of them, but as an American, I wish someone could find a really good excuse to punch Mr. Phelps in the face one of these days for what his family does at military funerals.

I think there have been honor guards of volunteer veterans (?) that have shielded the family away from the Phelps clan so that they cannot see WBC during the funeral procession. I'm not sure if one is being done tomorrow morning or not, though.

Champ SixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of lightSixWings is a glorious beacon of light

One thing that aTm actually did really well.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1653002.html

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

They are no more a Bible/Christian based believing Baptist church than I am a Muslim.

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by TechAlum05 View Post
    Westboro Baptist Church...the one group in the United States with a lower favorability rating than Al Qaeda. I guess protesting and disrupting a military funeral is more important to them than protesting and disrupting a gay kiss-in at some Chick-fil-A.

As a Christian, I shouldn't wish ill of them, but as an American, I wish someone could find a really good excuse to punch Mr. Phelps in the face one of these days for what his family does at military funerals.

I think there have been honor guards of volunteer veterans (?) that have shielded the family away from the Phelps clan so that they cannot see WBC during the funeral procession. I'm not sure if one is being done tomorrow morning or not, though.
    I am gueesing some of the Westboro clan had to ask for time off from Chick Fil A since they both seem to stand for the same thing. Don't believe me just research the money they give to Exodus and what happens to it.
    Westboro is complete embarrassment to Christians everywhere and well I am embarrassed for anyone that would support a company believes killing people because they are gay is ok.
    We have to pray for both people because they are both very troubling organizations.
    I am so glad that people took a stand for the right thing today and showed up to build that wall.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    I am gueesing some of the Westboro clan had to ask for time off from Chick Fil A since they both seem to stand for the same thing. Don't believe me just research the money they give to Exodus and what happens to it.
    Westboro is complete embarrassment to Christians everywhere and well I am embarrassed for anyone that would support a company believes killing people because they are gay is ok.
    We have to pray for both people because they are both very troubling organizations.
    I am so glad that people took a stand for the right thing today and showed up to build that wall.
    Wow!

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

heard that they weren't even here. Apparently, Ruston wasn't on their travel route.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

I am having trouble understanding your post. What company believes killing people because they are gay is ok?

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    I am having trouble understanding your post. What company believes killing people because they are gay is ok?
    Chick Fil A gives money to Exodus International who gives money to Uganda, again don't take my word for this is all confirmed via lots of research, it makes me sick because I didn't figure out that this was happening until after I had spent money at the damn place.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Chick Fil A gives money to Exodus International who gives money to Uganda, again don't take my word for this is all confirmed via lots of research, it makes me sick because I didn't figure out that this was happening until after I had spent money at the damn place.
    You are too stupid to realize that the money is not going to the Ugandan leaders your fellow democrat president supports.

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    You are too stupid to realize that the money is not going to the Ugandan leaders your fellow democrat president supports.
    if you would get your head out of your ass long enough to research it you might make a bit of sense when you speak but again it is probably lodged pretty far up your own ass so that is asking a bit much.

if you would get your head out of your ass long enough to research it you might make a bit of sense when you speak but again it is probably lodged pretty far up your own ass so that is asking a bit much.
    Would you like me to provide the link that was provided for the ignorant democrats to use as a talking point?

Ironic that you suddenly hate the regime that Obama has always supported.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

can we put this under "maddawg was right again"?

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Dude!!! I didn't even realize they had Chick-Fil-A in Uganda! Talk about an international chain!
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Wow this thread went to hell quickly!!

+ Reply to Thread