+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: WBC in Ruston this morning

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Re: WBC in Ruston this morning

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Total BS!!! IT DOES NOT HAPPEN "MORE OFTEN THAN NOT". But libs and the anti-God/Christian crowd love to think that for sure.
    UH you forgot the gossipy conservative christian women and men (not all just the gossipy ones) that LOVE to talk, the liberals don't have the market on those.
    I know you want to disagree but you have already thought of two or three while reading this (GRIN) I know I have.

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

Total BS!!! IT DOES NOT HAPPEN "MORE OFTEN THAN NOT". But libs and the anti-God/Christian crowd love to think that for sure.
    Revision to my post: "Repenting" weekly after committing a serial sin happens more often than not.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by splicer View Post
    A better example, then. I once had a manager a Johnny's (best job ever BTW), who was a pentecostal preacher. He was married, with kids. He was sleeping with one of the employee',who was pregnant at the time. But he justified it, saying that as long as he repented by his sermon on Sunday, then he was good in the Lord's eye.

And you know this happens more often than not.
    Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    UH you forgot the gossipy conservative christian women and men (not all just the gossipy ones) that LOVE to talk, the liberals don't have the market on those.
    I know you want to disagree but you have already thought of two or three while reading this (GRIN) I know I have.
    Quote Originally Posted by splicer View Post
    Revision to my post: "Repenting" weekly after committing a serial sin happens more often than not.
    OK, I have an easier time agreeing to that one as it is in step with Paul and what I see in my life and mankind. Thank the Good Lord that by His grace and mercy we can be forgiven and a true "work in progress".

Romans 7:15-25

New International Version (NIV)

15 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. 16 And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. 17 As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. 18 For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature.[a] For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. 19 For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing.20 Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    21 So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. 22 For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; 23 but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me. 24 What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death? 25 Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!
    So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God’s law, but in my sinful nature[b] a slave to the law of sin.

Varsity Bulldog aggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud ofaggiedawg has much to be proud of aggiedawg's Avatar

That's not repentance. Repentance leads to a changed heart and changed behavior. I can repent every night for a sin, but if I can continue in that sin daily, nothing has changed.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Confession and repentance are often confused. Confession is admittance of wrong. Repentance is a turning-away from something.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by aggiedawg View Post
    That's not repentance. Repentance leads to a changed heart and changed behavior. I can repent every night for a sin, but if I can continue in that sin daily, nothing has changed.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Confession and repentance are often confused. Confession is admittance of wrong. Repentance is a turning-away from something.
    +1000

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by aggiedawg View Post
    Hey there,
    I tried to respond to your question you asked on my reputation please clear some space so I can send you that pvt message.
    thanks

+ Reply to Thread