+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Techsters success may be determined by Anderson!

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Techsters success may be determined by Anderson!

The Techsters are loaded with some awesome guards, but it might just be the in-side play that determines how successful this season might be for the Techsters!
    There is no question that Whitt. F. is going to be a force in the paint, but it's going to be the play of Anderson that will give the Techsters the inside-outside game that
    most of us Fans have grown to expect from a Techster team!
    She is a redshirt Jr. this year and this may very well be an advantage for her maturing into a great Techster...
    She had been patiently waiting for her oppertunity to be a leader on the court and has shown spurts of being an awesome inside threat down low!
    The combination of Frazier and Anderson could be a very formidible post 1-2 punch in the paint, and the quickness of our guards, their ability to get to the rim, and their shooting ability is definatly going to give the Techsters a serious in-side/ outside threat!
    I really believe that Anderson is going to surprise many of us Techster fans and be quite the player for the program this year and will improve more and more as the season goes on as a force down low, and very well
    may carry the Techsters season on her back for the next 2 seasons!

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Re: Techsters success may be determined by Anderson!

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    The Techsters are loaded with some awesome guards, but it might just be the in-side play that determines how successful this season might be for the Techsters!
    There is no question that Whitt. F. is going to be a force in the paint, but it's going to be the play of Anderson that will give the Techsters the inside-outside game that
    most of us Fans have grown to expect from a Techster team!
    She is a redshirt Jr. this year and this may very well be an advantage for her maturing into a great Techster...
    She had been patiently waiting for her oppertunity to be a leader on the court and has shown spurts of being an awesome inside threat down low!
    The combination of Frazier and Anderson could be a very formidible post 1-2 punch in the paint, and the quickness of our guards, their ability to get to the rim, and their shooting ability is definatly going to give the Techsters a serious in-side/ outside threat!
    I really believe that Anderson is going to surprise many of us Techster fans and be quite the player for the program this year and will improve more and more as the season goes on as a force down low, and very well
    may carry the Techsters season on her back for the next 2 seasons!
    She has to play smart defensively and stay out of foul trouble, she is a beast when she plays with confidence and I am sure that each year she will continue to improve.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    She has to play smart defensively and stay out of foul trouble, she is a beast when she plays with confidence and I am sure that each year she will continue to improve.
    ---
    thinking your right on there Phil!
    TSpoon you know is going to be preaching DEFENCE!
    I can't quote her here but think she states "that a good offence begins with a good defence!"
    Our quickness is going to give our opposing team fits this coming year...

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

---
    thinking your right on there Phil!
    TSpoon you know is going to be preaching DEFENCE!
    I can't quote her here but think she states "that a good offence begins with a good defence!"
    Our quickness is going to give our opposing team fits this coming year...
    We have to use our speed to our advantage we have to start playing the passing lanes and not playing the person but the ball.
    So glad to talk to you btw

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

I hope Anderson comes into her own this year. I really like the way she plays. I would rather see Frazier at the three and use Bryant at the four. I am very excited about this season. Philgarris, how in the world did you end up with all that red? Did you wander into the politics section or something?

Quote Originally Posted by BuzDawg73 View Post
    I hope Anderson comes into her own this year. I really like the way she plays. I would rather see Frazier at the three and use Bryant at the four. I am very excited about this season. Philgarris, how in the world did you end up with all that red? Did you wander into the politics section or something?
    Yeah I did apparently they don't really like gay people that have opinions and REALLY don't like gay Christians that don't allow them spewing crap and when I say they it was just a couple most have been very nice actually but this section has nothing to do with that so.

Anderson must just play within herself and not get caught up in the she could be the next????

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I did apparently they don't really like gay people that have opinions and REALLY don't like gay Christians that don't allow them spewing crap and when I say they it was just a couple most have been very nice actually but this section has nothing to do with that so.

Anderson must just play within herself and not get caught up in the she could be the next????
    Don't worry about the red dots, Phil, if you are standing up for what you believe. I try to stay away from that section, because it is so frustrating. I can't resist at times, though. LOL I gave you some green, though. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Don't worry about the red dots, Phil, if you are standing up for what you believe. I try to stay away from that section, because it is so frustrating. I can't resist at times, though. LOL I gave you some green, though. ;-)
    I don't mind the red dots Champ, I am way ok with the RED dots they just mean "I am a complete and total jerk that is willing to stand up for everyones rights"

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't mind the red dots Champ, I am way ok with the RED dots they just mean "I am a complete and total jerk that is willing to stand up for everyones rights"
    Yeah, but it gets old...... The red dots wouldn't bother me either. What gets old is beating your head against a brick wall on THIS politics section. Not one of them is changing their mind. I like to post with rational people and stand up for what I believe in. I have had some great conversations concerning the same thing on FB, but they are respectful and we have great conversation on both sides. Does no good in the political section on here.

Back to the topic, I do believe that Anderson could be a real key. I really thought she was going to break out last year, though, and it didn't happen. I kept wondering when she was going to turn into a beast out there. She has the potential. I hope she can get it done this year, because it would really mean a lot to this team!

Puppy cpmsport has turned a few heads around herecpmsport has turned a few heads around here

Do we know if Anderson has been playing summer team ball some place? She needs experience and some playing time under her belt. She has potential and I am hoping to see the beast in her too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cpmsport View Post
    Do we know if Anderson has been playing summer team ball some place? She needs experience and some playing time under her belt. She has potential and I am hoping to see the beast in her too!!!
    ---
    I havn't herd much about the team except that Jalena was playing over in New Zealand for a team I think was called theTall Timbers???
    I do hope she returns in great shape and is ready to take it to a new level of play with some quality minutes for the Techsters!

---
    I havn't herd much about the team except that Jalena was playing over in New Zealand for a team I think was called theTall Timbers???
    I do hope she returns in great shape and is ready to take it to a new level of play with some quality minutes for the Techsters!
    I will tell you what I told my kids, championships are won in the off season, it is the work you put in when nobody is holding you accountable that sets you apart from everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by cpmsport View Post
    I would hope that she has been spending some time with Karl Malone, I know he is still in the area he stopped in Spearsville the other day and visited with my dad at his vegetable stand up at the church.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Oh good God.... Only a BB&B poster could view himself as the last protector of all things righteous and good in the world. Congratulations, Phil.

HD

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Oh good God.... Only a BB&B poster could view himself as the last protector of all things righteous and good in the world. Congratulations, Phil.

HD
    And this is coming from HD?

+ Reply to Thread