+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Techsters success may be determined by Anderson!

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

Re: Techsters success may be determined by Anderson!

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    And this is coming from HD?
    I know Right
    ANNNNNNNNND we're done

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

So now back to the topic, if she has been working in the off season and putting in the time alone. Then she can a huge presence for us this season.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Oh good God.... Only a BB&B poster could view himself as the last protector of all things righteous and good in the world. Congratulations, Phil.

HD
    Yeah, really! What's Phil smoking?

I'm the last protector of all things righteous and good in the world!

Everyone knows that.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    I don't mind the red dots Champ, I am way ok with the RED dots they just mean "I am a complete and total jerk that is willing to stand up for everyones rights"
    That's pretty funny. FWIW, I didn't give you any.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

anyone would have to admit that having 13 Techsters that could step up at any time and get the job done is something we havn't had in some time!
    From 6'3" Anderson to our new 5'2" point guard TSpoon is definatly going to have plenty of tools in her tool belt to work with this year!!
    Can't wait till BBall season!

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Yeah, really! What's Phil smoking?

I'm the last protector of all things righteous and good in the world!

Everyone knows that.
    Crap how could I forget that, sorry Dawg80!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    That's pretty funny. FWIW, I didn't give you any.
    I appreciate that Tyler, I didn't hold any hard feelings against the ones that did but I think they know that

I am just the person that doesn't put up with stupid crap from people and speak my mind about it, that is what gets me red dotted from time to time but I will still continue to stand up for people that are being bullied or made to feel less than welcome. I don't care who they are conservative, liberal, democrat or republican every one deserves to feel appreciated and respected. The days of people spewing crap and not being called on it are way past over where I am concerned.
    You have never done that Tyler and I appreciate that but those that have I think they will get the message loud and clear.

Understand !!!!!!! Thought So.

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    anyone would have to admit that having 13 Techsters that could step up at any time and get the job done is something we havn't had in some time!
    From 6'3" Anderson to our new 5'2" point guard TSpoon is definatly going to have plenty of tools in her tool belt to work with this year!!
    Can't wait till BBall season!
    Build the ARMY we will need one for the non conference schedule

Varsity Bulldog gramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the roughgramtech is a jewel in the rough

I am hoping Anderson has as good a last two years or better as Cheryl Ford did during her time as a Techster. If my memory serves me correctly, Cheryl really came on strong those last two years averaging a double / double. I would love to see a comparison of their stats as a freshmen and sophomores.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by gramtech View Post
    I am hoping Anderson has as good a last two years or better as Cheryl Ford did during her time as a Techster. If my memory serves me correctly, Cheryl really came on strong those last two years averaging a double / double. I would love to see a comparison of their stats as a freshmen and sophomores.
    ---
    Now wouldn't that add a new dimension to the Techsters program if that was to come to pass!
    We will need her to step up BIG TIME with this awesome nom-conference schedule!

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    ---
    Now wouldn't that add a new dimension to the Techsters program if that was to come to pass!
    We will need her to step up BIG TIME with this awesome nom-conference schedule!
    The big difference in the final two years for Cheryl was the work ethic in the off season. I will never forget the conversation between two guards (Sides and Lassiter) and Cheryl. This was at a camp and they absolutely got in the middle of her and let her know REALLY quick that her work ethic was officially changed.
    I thought to myself they either just fixed her or she would shut down and I think we know what happened.
    I am almost positive that was after the sophmore season had just ended.
    Cheryl had a look of shock and awe on her face.

I hope we have some ladies that will have that same conversation with our bigs

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    The big difference in the final two years for Cheryl was the work ethic in the off season. I will never forget the conversation between two guards (Sides and Lassiter) and Cheryl. This was at a camp and they absolutely got in the middle of her and let her know REALLY quick that her work ethic was officially changed.
    I thought to myself they either just fixed her or she would shut down and I think we know what happened.
    I am almost positive that was after the sophmore season had just ended.
    Cheryl had a look of shock and awe on her face.

I hope we have some ladies that will have that same conversation with our bigs
    I hope so too. Not many people remember that Cheryl was just okay her first two seasons. She improved some her second season, but really broke out on the 3rd. I would love to hear that Anderson has been working out all summer and is ready to take the lead inside.

ooops, I am guessing stating the obvious in politics section isn't the best idea.

LMAO red dotted again lol

+ Reply to Thread