+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Coach Dawson

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Re: Coach Dawson

Any word on a new bowling/T&F assistant coach?

Varsity Bulldog DoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the roughDoubleDDawg is a jewel in the rough DoubleDDawg's Avatar

I saw Gary with the new assistant at Portico's the other night. I'll find out who he is . BTW maverick ,I heard our women's softball coach left because her husband got a new job. Where did you get this story that she begged for more money ?

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Were any male candidates interviewed?
    yes

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDDawg View Post
    I saw Gary with the new assistant at Portico's the other night. I'll find out who he is . BTW maverick ,I heard our women's softball coach left because her husband got a new job. Where did you get this story that she begged for more money ?
    You heard wrong. Her husband (former assistant coach Brad Kerr) asked to be promoted to Co-Head Coach so that he could continue working with his wife. Some rule about not being able to work under your spouse. This was not an up in pay, just a title change. Our wonderful AD, who would just as well shut down all sports other than football and basketball, said no. Said he wasn't experienced enough. Now, this is the same AD who has not attended one softball game since he became AD.

+ Reply to Thread