+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Top Dog Rewards Program

Varsity Bulldog BRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the roughBRINGTHEPAIN is a jewel in the rough

Top Dog Rewards Program

Excited to announce that we have launched a social media rewards program.

Go to http://www.topdogrewards.com to sign up.

Big Dog dch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the roughdch028 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Top Dog Rewards Program

This is GREAT! Now if we could integrate an ID scan for the games instead of FourSquare it would be awesome! Someone can check in using FourSquare and not be there, but the ID will at least require them to show up.

The other suggestion I would have is to up the point levels for the higher end items. Looking at the store, it would be fairly easy to attain 125k points per month just by retweeting and sharing on Facebook. So with a little effort one could get a signed football or game helmet every two months. That might get a little expensive.

Apart from these little things, I cannot overstate how BIG this is for the program. Online social marketing is huge in today's times and getting Facebook users to advertise for you like this will generate a lot of buzz and excitement, especially once the athletic seasons start. Great job!

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

Already there!

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

I saw the title and thought maybe we had implemented a bounty program.

Champ DawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the roughDawgFight71 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    I saw the title and thought maybe we had implemented a bounty program.
    About 2 years too late. I know we could've passed the hat around the stands during Nevada games to pay for a huge hit on Kaepernick.

Champ DellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond repute DellDawg's Avatar

Ok. Quick question for BringthePain. How do you know where to check in on four square to get your points?

Varsity Bulldog SteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by DellDawg View Post
    Ok. Quick question for BringthePain. How do you know where to check in on four square to get your points?
    I was wondering that myself. Also it does not give me points when I share or like something from the official facebook page.

Champ DellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond reputeDellDawg has a reputation beyond repute DellDawg's Avatar

I have been having the same trouble on twitter today. What gives?

Varsity Bulldog jellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the rough jellidawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteveyTI View Post
    I was wondering that myself. Also it does not give me points when I share or like something from the official facebook page.
    It seems that sharing or liking something from the official facebook page (remember that the only page it is currently accepting is the LA Tech Atheletics page) or retweeting takes a little while to award points.

FWIW I'm currently on top of the leaderboard.

Varsity Bulldog bulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nicebulldogengr is just really nice bulldogengr's Avatar

I am only seeing that the tweets from clicking the button on the Top Dog Rewards site are the ones being counted. I tweeted multiple times yesterday to see if it was working and none of those points showed up. How long does it take for the site to register those points?

I'm currently 3rd. Kiss the ring, people.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

I've been promoting Louisiana Tech on social media sites (and anywhere else I could) for over 10 years now. I do/did it not for points to get stuff, but because it's a passion of mine.
    This Top Dog Program is great for some of you. I applaud your new found passion. But y'all don't forget, there are MANY that have been promoting LaTech for years! And most (including myself) will never surpass them in "points".
    Re-Tweeting is something that most can do from their phone while watching TV. How do the points for that compare to say someone making fliers with their own money and walking parking lots of area high school stadiums on a Friday Night to advertise an upcoming game at JAS?

Varsity Bulldog SteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the roughSteveyTI is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by jellidawg View Post
    It seems that sharing or liking something from the official facebook page (remember that the only page it is currently accepting is the LA Tech Atheletics page) or retweeting takes a little while to award points.

FWIW I'm currently on top of the leaderboard.
    Even after waiting I am not getting points for anything from facebook except the message of the day. Twitter seems to work fine and I get the points immediately.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    I've been promoting Louisiana Tech on social media sites (and anywhere else I could) for over 10 years now. I do/did it not for points to get stuff, but because it's a passion of mine.
    This Top Dog Program is great for some of you. I applaud your new found passion. But y'all don't forget, there are MANY that have been promoting LaTech for years! And most (including myself) will never surpass them in "points".
    Re-Tweeting is something that most can do from their phone while watching TV. How do the points for that compare to say someone making fliers with their own money and walking parking lots of area high school stadiums on a Friday Night to advertise an upcoming game at JAS?
    I hear ya... but it's just another way to spread the word. Passing out those flyers was pretty awesome... we should look at doing that again soon. Thankfully TAG can get more than 3 of us this time!!

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

I've been using the hash tags, and shared some stuff on Facebook from the page listed but no points to my account, , I only get points when I hit the tweet/facebook buttons within the page.

+ Reply to Thread