+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Honey Badger

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Re: Honey Badger

Quote Originally Posted by jharris View Post
    The real tragedy is that he's getting booted for something innocuous and arbitrary as smoking weed. It's bad enough that the NCAA exploits its players; they've also got to go Big Brother on them by investigating their personal decisions that is none of the NCAA's business.
    Oh please! Pot is illegal, and he knows he is being tested. He also knows he has failed 3 times before. Why in the world do you keep doing it? Prove your point after you get through school. He was stupid and it finally caught up with him. I hate to see people do things like that to themselves, but there is NO ONE else to blame- other than maybe lsu because they did nothing about it the first 3 times.

Varsity Bulldog jharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    Oh please! Pot is illegal, and he knows he is being tested. He also knows he has failed 3 times before. Why in the world do you keep doing it? Prove your point after you get through school. He was stupid and it finally caught up with him. I hate to see people do things like that to themselves, but there is NO ONE else to blame- other than maybe lsu because they did nothing about it the first 3 times.
    You're right. He was subject to a corrupt, unjust system and is now suffering for it.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Due to Miles and Peveto's relationship, I'd imagine he'll be playing for the Demons this season.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Nope, LSU is tough on stuff like this. Four strikes and you are out, Buddy!
    Unless you try to kill a U.S. Marine then you get to stay and play. I still think lsoo and red stick are jokes. Of course I grew up in N.O. and we always stuck our noses to them back in the day.

Champ odysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the roughodysseus is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    Due to Miles and Peveto's relationship, I'd imagine he'll be playing for the Demons this season.
    I just heard on the Nick Brown show he was considering McNeese, Alcorn, and Jackson St.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Was told by a big NSU booster this morning, that it's most likely he'll end up at McNeese. Not that NSU (Peveto) didn't try. But, nothing is official yet. We'll see.

Champ mikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond repute mikedog's Avatar

From Dandydon:

According to a tweet by Josh Jasper, Mathieu has already decided to stay in-state and enroll at LA Tech, but I don’t think that’s a done deal yet. I've heard that Mathieu is also considering Nicholls State.

http://www.dandydon.com/

Typo?????????

Champ hookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond reputehookdown has a reputation beyond repute hookdown's Avatar

Yes, typo. The Jasper tweet said McNeese. Now if there has been another tweet, then I have not heard about it. He sits for a year if he comes to Tech, and can play this year at McNeese. He seems not to have learned from past mistakes so I am in favor of him enrolling elsewhere.

See the first link I posted above.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

I don't want him here. Sorry Honey B. Maybe you should enroll on rehab before you enroll somewhere else.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by mikedog View Post
    From Dandydon:

According to a tweet by Josh Jasper, Mathieu has already decided to stay in-state and enroll at LA Tech, but I don’t think that’s a done deal yet. I've heard that Mathieu is also considering Nicholls State.

Typo?????????
    Dandydon never gets anything right and we all know that Dykes is not going to take this character. Dandydon has had a lot of tricks played on him over the years, usually about recruits.

Champ mikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond repute mikedog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Dandydon never gets anything right and we all know that Dykes is not going to take this character. Dandydon has had a lot of tricks played on him over the years, usually about recruits.
    It's now his son running the site. Don passed away a few months ago. But yes--the site is not a model of accuracy.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

It's now his son running the site. Don passed away a few months ago. But yes--the site is not a model of accuracy.
    I looked at the site about a month ago and thought I noticed something different. What happened to him?

Champ longdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the roughlongdawgview is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    I don't want him here. Sorry Honey B. Maybe you should enroll on rehab before you enroll somewhere else.
    Bring on the Honey Badger, Our secondary has always been terrible except for a couple players. We could hook him up with some that synthetic stuff just to get him by and past the drug test. .....just kidding

From Dandydon:

Typo?????????
    He did make the correction on his site.

Champ Woof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to beholdWoof! is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by hookdown View Post
    Yes, typo. The Jasper tweet said McNeese. Now if there has been another tweet, then I have not heard about it. He sits for a year if he comes to Tech, and can play this year at McNeese. He seems not to have learned from past mistakes so I am in favor of him enrolling elsewhere.

See the first link I posted above.

He's already met with the McNeese coach.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/486268...lege_football/

+ Reply to Thread