+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trailer Out

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: Trailer Out

Quote Originally Posted by BoutThemDawgs View Post
    That is why I said individual military lol.
    Hence the first sentence about not underestimating Russia.

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Hence the first sentence about not underestimating Russia.
    Meh Imo russia's military is way too dysfunctional and corrupt to be a serious threat to a fully revved up US military. Heck we could probably buy out most of their generals.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BoutThemDawgs View Post
    Meh Imo russia's military is way too dysfunctional and corrupt to be a serious threat to a fully revved up US military. Heck we could probably buy out most of their generals.
    No more dysfunctional or susceptible to corruption than any other military now, even our own. A full blown war will quickly get them back inline. Putin has put a lot of work into correcting the problems witnessed with the end of the Soviet Union and has been extremely successful.

It comes down to numbers and will. Russia has more of both.

And I'm not taking nukes into consideration. It would be against the interest of all involved parties to ruin perfectly good, resource rich land.

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    No more dysfunctional or susceptible to corruption than any other military now, even our own. A full blown war will quickly get them back inline. Putin has put a lot of work into correcting the problems witnessed with the end of the Soviet Union and has been extremely successful.

It comes down to numbers and will. Russia has more of both.

And I'm not taking nukes into consideration. It would be against the interest of all involved parties to ruin perfectly good, resource rich land.
    Btw that reminds me of a show on ABC coming soon that looks interesting at least, Last Resort. It is about a US submarine that refuses an order to obliterate Pakistan for no apparent reason with nukes and gets attacked by the Illinois because of it.

Big Dog Avi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the rough Avi8r's Avatar

I think we should just remake every movie and get it over with already.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

I had guessed it would be North Korea a while ago because that's the only nation/people group we can show as the bad guys without all the PC police getting their panties in a wad.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

I saw Red Dawn this weekend. The best part of the movie to me was when the North Koreans seized the city and they were trying to brainwash the people to think they weren't "bad guys." It sounded just like an Obama speech!!! America isn't fair, the rich control everything, Wall Street is corrupt. We are on your side!

That's when I told my son, "They don't need to invade us, they already overthrew us from within."

Big Dog Avi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the rough Avi8r's Avatar

+ Reply to Thread