+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A&M juju thread

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

A&M juju thread

Champ domangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond repute domangue's Avatar

Re: A&M juju thread

Good juju...

For the last three weeks in a row, we've won against our opponents for the first time in program history!

We are now 1-0 against Illinois, 1-0 against Virginia, and 1-2 against UNLV.

We will pick up our first win against aTm!

And then later we will be 1-0 against TXST and UTSA!

Puppy LetsBeHonest Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLetsBeHonest Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLetsBeHonest Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLetsBeHonest Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLetsBeHonest Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLetsBeHonest Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLetsBeHonest Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLetsBeHonest Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLetsBeHonest Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLetsBeHonest Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLetsBeHonest Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

LA Tech does not stand a chance in this game. If you are letting mediocre teams at best score 30+ on you just imagine what any decent team will do. Yes LA Tech can score points (against teams like Rice). The past will reflect the future for this game tomorrow night. Nothing will change but the stats JFF will rack up. The only thing people should be worried about is getting out of that crappy town they call Shreveport.

I like the spirit LA Tech is showing but lets get back to reality

Champ domangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond reputedomangue has a reputation beyond repute domangue's Avatar

Wow its a 'bot copying and pasting the same paragraph in every thread!

Puppy LetsBeHonest Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLetsBeHonest Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLetsBeHonest Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLetsBeHonest Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLetsBeHonest Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLetsBeHonest Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLetsBeHonest Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLetsBeHonest Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLetsBeHonest Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLetsBeHonest Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeLetsBeHonest Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

no just trollin

Puppy tydawgs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetydawgs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetydawgs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetydawgs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetydawgs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetydawgs Ultimate jerk and not worth your timetydawgs Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Let's be honest! Of course its easy to speculate a victory for a&M here but sorry if I'm not impressed with your victories either. Smu, Scst, ark (lost to ulm and crushed by rutgers) and an ole miss team that is 3-3. Combined record outside your loss to Florida of the other schools 9-13!!! Hope your attitude carries forward by your fans and team because you might just wake up sunday and have two losses.

Only thing I am going to wake up to sunday is a aggie Win and a giant Johnys pizza box on the end of my bed..

Big Dog coop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud of coop1448's Avatar

Only thing I am going to wake up to sunday is a aggie Win and a giant Johnys pizza box on the end of my bed..

What? No "women of Louisiana Tech"? Just a pizza box? Loser

Varsity Bulldog bulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of lightbulldog555 is a glorious beacon of light

TCU (with dopehead QB) > aTm. Not scared.

Big Dog TN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to allTN Dawg 13 is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by coop1448 View Post

What? No "women of Louisiana Tech"? Just a pizza box? Loser
    This is an aTm fan. You need to substitute "sheep" for "women".

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

I will miss this game because I've got drill with the National Guard. Other games I've missed because of drill:

Both Alabama wins, Michigan State, Mississippi State.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    I will miss this game because I've got drill with the National Guard. Other games I've missed because of drill:

In that case, sorry to say, but "march on, brother!"

For real though, thank you for your service to our beloved country!

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Good Luck Charm? LOL

Puppy easttexasaggie04 is a jewel in the rougheasttexasaggie04 is a jewel in the rougheasttexasaggie04 is a jewel in the rougheasttexasaggie04 is a jewel in the rougheasttexasaggie04 is a jewel in the rougheasttexasaggie04 is a jewel in the rougheasttexasaggie04 is a jewel in the rougheasttexasaggie04 is a jewel in the rougheasttexasaggie04 is a jewel in the rougheasttexasaggie04 is a jewel in the rougheasttexasaggie04 is a jewel in the rough

TCU (with dopehead QB) > aTm
    How do you figure? The last time TCU beat Texas A&M, Richard Nixon was in the White House I believe.

Champ GermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGermDawg has a reputation beyond repute GermDawg's Avatar

So by that trend makes me even more confident of the W :icon_wink:

+ Reply to Thread